Fullerton India Personal Loan Customer Care Number
There is a toll-free number for Fullerton India, 1800 103 6001, that you can use to reach the company’s customer service department. At this number, the customer care staff will reply from 9 a.m. to personal loan questions, concerns, or recommendations up to 7 p.m. You should dial the number 9594763763 for a missed call to confirm the status of your personal loan application. Within 24 hours, you will get a callback from the agency, notifying you of the loan status.
Customers can also get in contact by email with the customer service department. They can simply contact customer service by sending an email to [email protected] for any questions or complaints about a personal loan that a customer wants to take or has already taken.
Fullerton India Customer Care Numbers
|City Name||Customer Care Number|
Fullerton India Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
Submitting a Complaint for Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Go to the Complaint Form form on the official website of the bank.
- Choosing whether you’re a new bank client or not
- Fill in areas, such as name, email ID, mobile phone, that are important to issues and grievances.
- Please press ‘Send’.
You can contact the nodal officers through the following channels:
- Online method: If a client is not pleased with the solution put forward by the grievance redressal committee, he or she can lodge a complaint with the nodal or compliance officer of the bank by writing the complaint online at the email address of the compliance officer. The email address of the enforcement officer for Fullerton India is [email protected]
- Offline method: If a client wants to make an offline complaint to the enforcement officer or to the nodal officer, he or she can file a complaint by letter. The Fullerton India enforcement officer’s postal address is Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing.
The concerns presented are likely to be addressed within 10 working days.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
Customers can use the customer service of Fullerton India Personal Loan by mobile, phone and mail, or by coming in-person to the store. For customer service, clients can definitely write an email from the website of Fullerton India itself. Consumers may also contact the bank from their mobile banking account to answer any concerns or questions. Contacting the customer service department is viable.
You can contact Dialabank for any kind of assistance around the clock by calling on 9878981166.
If you are not completely pleased with the answer to your question you have got, you may contact the customer complaints redress group’ of the company to take more careful care of your query. It is possible to reach this department by sending an email to [email protected] If you are still not happy with the answer, you can escalate your problem at [email protected] to the Grievance Redressal Officer. Don’t forget to note the reference ID of your complaint in your email while writing to the above address. Within 7 working days, you will get a response from the department concerned.
You can contact the Head of the Customer Fulfilment Cell and escalate your problem in the unlikely event that you are still not happy with the answer. You need to go to the Fullerton India website for this and click on the tab called Contact Us’. Scroll below the segment labelled Step 3 to the bottom of the list. Tap on the ‘Click here’ tab, and you will be routed to a different page where you will be asked to provide information such as your credit account number, whether or not you are a current user, application reference number, registered address, contact details and complaint details.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
Fullerton India Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 Fullerton India Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Fullerton India Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Fullerton India Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for Fullerton India Personal Loan
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 Fullerton India Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s