All about HSBC Personal Loan
Are you worried about the expenses of the upcoming wedding? Do you want to renovate your house but your income doesn’t allow you? All of us, face financial crisis in our life. The solution to all your troubles is a personal loan. A personal loan not only provides you with the money but also gives you the liberty to use it as per your needs. Apply today for a personal loan from HSBC Bank on our website, Dialabank, and avail various amazing offers.
What is HSBC Personal Loan?
HSBC Personal Loan is called an unsecured loan, which means you don’t have to submit any collateral to the bank in exchange for the loan amount. In this type of loan, you are not answerable to the bank about the spending of the loan amount. You are free to use the loan amount as per your needs. HSBC Personal Loan provides you with a loan with the best interest rates.
To know more, visit Personal Loan.
Why Opt for HSBC Personal Loan?
- Personal Loans come with flexible tenure from 6 months to 5 years.
- Secure monthly repayment options available such as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI), Electronic Clearing System (ECS), or Standing Instruction (SI) on HSBC bank account.
- Transfer of an existing personal loan is accessible from another bank to HSBC Bank.
- No need of a guarantor/collateral in HSBC Personal Loan.
- Straightforward documentation, quick processing and loan disbursal is also one of the features of the HSBC Personal Loan.
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Personal Loan
For providing the loan, one should have to satisfy the eligibility criteria of HSBC Personal Loan. There are some rules for the salaried and self-employed applicants which are listed below:
Criteria for Salaried Applicants:
- Firstly, the minimum age is 21 years for the salaried applicant who wants to apply for the HSBC Personal Loan, and the maximum age can be of 60 years.
- Moreover, the minimum income for the applicants residing in Metropolitan cities is Rs.18,000/-.
- Furthermore, the minimum income for the applicants living in Non-Metropolitan areas is Rs.15,000/-.
- Besides, the applicant who is applying for the HSBC Personal Loan must have a work experience of 3 years overall.
- In addition to this, it is compulsory that the salary of the applicant should become in a specific bank account.
- Likewise, the credit score should be more than 700. For the loan, it is vital if you have a good credit history.
- Also, the bank account statement of the last 3 months is compulsory for the HSBC Personal Loan.
- Most importantly, the salary slip of the last 6 months of your current job is also needed when you apply for the HSBC Personal Loan.
Criteria for Self-Employed Applicants:
- Firstly of all, the minimum age is 25 years for the self-employed applicant who wants to apply for the HSBC Personal Loan, and the maximum age can be of 65 years.
- Secondarily, an ITR is compulsory; it means that if you are applying for the HSBC Personal Loan, you should be filing an ITR from the last 3 years.
- After that, the ITR should be of a minimum of 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Moreover, the Credit Score should be good. It helps you to avail the loan as soon as possible.
- Finally, the business which the applicant is doing should be running well from the last 3 years.
HSBC Personal Loan Interest Rate
- HSBC Personal Loan provides you with the loan at affordable interest rates as compared in the market.
- It depends on your income and the applicant type, i.e. whether you are a salaried, self-employed or a pensioner applicant.
- HSBC Personal Loan usually starts at 10.75% per year.
Documents Required for the HSBC Personal Loan
Documents are required for the HSBC Personal Loan Procedure. The documents are listed below.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ Passport. You can use any one of them as your identity proof.
- Residence Proof: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Rent Agreement/ Water Bills/ Electricity Bills. You can submit any one of them as your residence proof.
- Income Proof: Salary slip of the past 6 months and the bank statements of the last 3 months are required for a salaried applicant as an income proof. It is mandatory that you receive your salary in our bank account.
- Your ITR statement is required if you are a self-employed applicant.
How to Apply for HSBC Personal Loan?
- Visit our official website, Dialabank.
- Click on the tool bar with “Personal loan” and select the category according to your source for income.
- Fill the form and mention all the details which are required.
- Don’t forget to mention your phone number as it is mandatory.
- After filling the form, you will get the call from our Relationship Manager.
- We provide you with the best interest rates in contrast with other competitors.
Why Dialabank for HSBC Personal Loan?
- Dialabank is the first helpline service in India, and we have experience of many years.
- We provide you with the best unbiased options for a personal loan.
- With the experience, we offer the best deals to the applicant as per their needs.
- We provide you with the low-interest rates as compared to the market.
About HSBC Bank
HSBC is one of the world’s most significant banking and financial service provider in the industry. They serve more than 39 million customers through four global businesses: Commercial Banking, Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Their network covers 66 countries and territories in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, Asia, and Latin America.
HSBC’s origin in India dates back to 1853 when the Mercantile Bank of India was established in Mumbai. With almost 160 years of experience in the field around the globe, HSBC has offered various services. The bank has grown steadily and now grants products and services to corporate and commercial banking customers and retail clients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is HSBC Personal Loan?
Under HSBC Personal Loan, you can get the loan amount from the bank for a specific time. It provides you with the lowest interest rate. It is not required to keep an asset for the guarantee to get the loan.
What is HSBC Personal Loan Interest Rate?
HSBC Personal Loan will provide you with a loan at a minimum of 10.75% interest rate. It is a subject to change according to your requirement and credit history.
What is HSBC Personal Loan Eligibility?
You can apply for the HSBC Personal Loan if you are a citizen of India. You should be above the age of minimum 21 years to a maximum of 60 years. Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply.
What are the details of HSBC Personal Loan?
It is one of the best banks for the loan as it helps you according to your needs. You can get the loan quickly if you are eligible for the credit.
How to apply online in HSBC Personal Loan?
For the best services, go on our website www.dialabank.com and fill the form which requires your necessary details. You will get a call from our side within 24 hours, and we will guide you for the best offers. Contact number which is working is mandatory.
How to check HSBC Personal Loan with EMI calculator?
How can we apply for HSBC Personal Loan?
For the loan, you have to fill the above form and submit. Then your request will be accepted by Dialabank, and within 24 hours you will get a call from our Relationship Manager who helps you with the further details.
What is HSBC Personal Loan number?
You can apply online at our official website of Dialabank and also contact us on 9878981166.
Leading Personal Loan Providers in 2019 (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 All about HSBC Personal Loan
- 2 What is HSBC Personal Loan?
- 2.1 Why Opt for HSBC Personal Loan?
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Personal Loan
- 2.3 HSBC Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 2.4 Documents Required for the HSBC Personal Loan
- 2.5 How to Apply for HSBC Personal Loan?
- 2.6 Why Dialabank for HSBC Personal Loan?
- 2.7 About HSBC Bank
- 2.8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 2.9 Leading Personal Loan Providers in 2019 (Click to Apply)