ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Coming up next are some key qualification standards for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility:
- You ought to be in any event 21 years of age and your most extreme age ought to be 60 years at the hour of individual advance application
- You ought to be a representative of private restricted organizations or worker from public area endeavours that incorporates focal, state and neighbourhood bodies to qualify
- You ought to be working with your present boss for in any event 1 year and ought to have an all-out working experience of at any rate 2 years at the hour of advance application
- Your base month-to-month income should be in any event Rs. 20,000, in the event that you are living in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, and Cochin. In the event that you live in some other city or town in India, the least compensation needed to be qualified for an ICICI personal loan is Rs. 15,000
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Against Asset
Smart draft – Overdraft Against Salary
With ICICI’s compensation as-you-use overdraft advance, you can be endorsed for a sum up to multiple times your compensation. Regardless of what the overdraft sum allocated, you need to pay interest just for the sum you use. You can even abandon the Overdraft Against Salary whenever without any dispossession charge.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- You ought to have an ICICI Bank Corporate Salary Account with normal compensation credits
- Your month-to-month income ought to be at any rate Rs. 15,000
- The organization you work with ought to be on the affirmed list for overdraft office
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculation
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility calculator encourages a person to sort out on the off chance that he is qualified for ICICI Bank Personal Loan from the solace of home or office. The personal loan qualification adding machine is not difficult to utilize and requests some fundamental data like occupation type, loan sum, month-to-month pay, portable number, current city, and so on to check your qualification with the bank.
How to Improve Your ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility?
- A healthy credit score: Your credit score is an impression of your past reimbursements and monetary conduct impacts your qualification the most. In the event that your financial assessment is acceptable, you have more odds of being qualified for a personal loan. On the off chance that you have a low credit score, you either won’t be qualified or may be charged a higher interest rate.
- Pick the loan sum wisely: You should apply for a personal loan sum subsequent to assessing your reimbursement limit. Thusly, it is important to apply for a loan sum that you can undoubtedly reimburse inside the residency without hampering your month to month costs
- Try not to apply for different personal loans with different banks all at once: If you accept that applying with different moneylenders simultaneously builds your odds of getting a loan, you are incorrect. Each time you apply for a loan, it gets recorded in your acknowledge report as a hard request and is additionally obvious to moneylenders. At the point when you apply with various moneylenders simultaneously, you appear to be credit hungry which unfavourably impacts your qualification for a personal loan
- Pay your current Visa bills and loans: Before you apply for another loan, guarantee that you pay your current extraordinary obligations (charge card bills and loans) to build your relationship of debt to salary after taxes. This is on the grounds that, in the event that you are now paying numerous EMIs, your reimbursement limit is as of now brought down which diminishes the odds of another loan being endorsed
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility FAQs
✅ What are the interest rate and processing fees of ICICI Bank?
The interest rate is 9.99%. The processing fees for ICICI personal loans are up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 2,999 and a maximum of Rs. 25000 for Salaried Customers.
✅ Where can I find the nearest branch of ICICI Bank?
You can find the nearest branch of ICICI Bank
✅ How long will it take to get my personal loan disbursed?
Once your personal loan application is approved, the loan amount usually gets disbursed to your account within 3 to 5 working days.
✅ What is the minimum salary requirement to avail ICICI Bank personal loan?
Your minimum salary to avail of an ICICI Bank personal loan should be Rs. 15,000. However, those residing in metro and tier 1 cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Cochin need a minimum monthly salary of Rs. 20,000 to be eligible for ICICI Bank’s personal loan.
✅ How to check my ICICI Bank Personal Loan eligibility online?
You can visit Dialabank and use the personal loan eligibility calculator to check your ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility online.
Table of Contents
- 1 ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 2 ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility FAQs
- 2.1 ✅ What are the interest rate and processing fees of ICICI Bank?
- 2.2 ✅ Where can I find the nearest branch of ICICI Bank?
- 2.3 ✅ How long will it take to get my personal loan disbursed?
- 2.4 ✅ What is the minimum salary requirement to avail ICICI Bank personal loan?
- 2.5 ✅ How to check my ICICI Bank Personal Loan eligibility online?