ICICI Personal Loan Key Features
For salaried – 21 to 58
For self-employed – 21 to 65
Minimum 750 or above
|ICICI Personal Loan Interest Rate||
9.99% per annum
|Additional Interest on Late Repayment||24% p.a.|
12 to 60 months
|ICICI Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Loan Amount|
5% of the loan amount
|Part Payment Charges||
Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 20 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
ICICI Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a personal loan are as follows:
|CIBIL score Criteria||
Excellent score, i.e. 750+
For salaried – 21 to 58
For self-employed – 21 to 65
For salaried – Rs. 30000 per month
For self-employed – Rs. 15 lakhs per year
Number of years in job/ business
Salaried – 2 years
Self-employed – 5 years
ICICI Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
|ICICI Personal Loan Interest Rate||
9.99% Per Annum
ICICI Personal Loan Processing Charges
|1% of Loan Amount|
|5% + GST|
As per state laws
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Rs. 400/chq + GST
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
2% p.m.(on overdue amount)
ICICI Personal Loan Documents Required
Duly filled application form
Proof of Identity
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
Proof of Address
Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
Proof of Income
> ITRs: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for ICICI Bank
ICICI Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|ICICI Bank||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / 1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from ICICI
|ICICI Gold Loan||ICICI Car Loan||ICICI Home Loan||ICICI Business Loan|
|ICICI TWL||ICICI LAP||ICICI Credit Card||ICICI Education Loan|
Why should you apply for ICICI Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- Our motto here at Dialabank is ‘make things simple’. We help bring every information related to ICICI Personal loans in a detailed and easy-to-understand manner.
- We don’t charge you for our services.
- We help you avail of the best features available.
- We help you apply for an ICICI Personal loan without any hassle through our website.
- We offer document pick-up facility from your doorsteps.
- We offer a personalized service. You can call us in case of any queries.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail of ICICI Personal Loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for ICICI Bank Personal Loan
To calculate your EMIs for the ICICI Bank Personal Loan, just enter all the values such as the principal loan amount, tenure in months, and the rate of interest. Enter any extra charges such as prepayment charges and processing fees. The calculator will give you the exact monthly payable amount. This will help you plan your repayment.
ICICI Personal Loan Processing Time
Your ICICI Bank Personal Loan takes about half a month to be processed and disbursed. However, if you are already a customer and your personal loan is preapproved or applied online, your loan can be processed in seconds. The bank charges a processing fee of just 2.25% of the loan amount + GST.
ICICI Personal Loan Preclosure charges
Prepayment means repaying a part of your loan before the tenure ends, while foreclosure means repaying your entire loan amount lump sum before the tenure ends. ICICI Bank allows you to prepay or foreclose your personal loan after payment of 6 EMIs with a foreclosure charge of 5% of the outstanding loan amount.
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
ICICI Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
ICICI offers personal loans for Salaried employees at attractive interest rates. The employees need to have a minimum net income of Rs. 30000 per month and should be employed for at least 2 years in total and for 1 year in the existing job. The personal loan offers easy repayment options, thus enabling the salaried employees to fulfill any of their personal requirements without them becoming a burden on their finance.
ICICI Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
ICICI Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed is a loan product to the self-employed professionals for a tenure of 1 year to 5 years. The applicants should be aged between 21 to 65 years and should have a minimum annual turnover of Rs. 15 lakhs. Self-employed professionals also have to submit more documents than Salaried employees, but they can avail of a loan amount up to Rs. 20 lakhs. Thus, a personal loan is very useful for them.
Different Personal Loan offers by ICICI Bank
ICICI Doctor Loan
ICICI Bank offers special personal loans to doctors. Doctors can avail of a personal loan from the age of 25 years as opposed to 28 years for other self-employed professionals, and the business stability for doctors should be only for 3 years as opposed to 5 years for others. Doctors can avail of this loan as a solution for any of their financial problems and emergencies.
ICICI Marriage Loan
ICICI offers Personal Loan for Marriage to people who need to pay for any wedding-related expenses or any wedding functions. This personal loan for marriage can be used for anything and helps you fund a wedding without it being a burden on your financial condition. The loan, if preapproved, can be disbursed on the same day. You can apply for it online.
ICICI Personal Loan for Government Employees
ICICI Personal Loan for Government Employees is very useful for people working in government agencies and are offered at low-interest rates, starting at just 9.99% per annum. These loans can be availed of with other special offers and a quick disbursal. The bank does not charge any processing fee in case a loan is availed of by the Defence Personnel. This loan can be applied for online through Dialabank or in person by visiting the nearest bank branch.
ICICI Personal Loan for Pensioners
The ICICI Personal Loan for Pensioners can be availed of by retired employees of the Central Government, State Government, and Defence Forces. The bank offers many attractive features when it comes to Personal Loan for Pensioners such as:
- Minimum Pension Amount – 25000
- 50% of extra income (FD interest rental income, etc.) can be counted as Actual Income
- Low-interest rates
- Tenure starting from 12 months
ICICI Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer refers to a process where you shift your entire outstanding personal loan amount from one lending institution to another. You can avail of this option if the repayment in the current personal loan terms is becoming a burden for you and some other lender is charging you lower interest rates and offering some other features as well. To transfer your loan balance, you will just have to pay the foreclosure fee to the existing lender (only on fixed interest rates) as well as the processing fee to the new lender.
The process of balance transfer with ICICI bank is extremely easy.
ICICI Personal Loan Top Up
You can avail of the personal loan top up facility from ICICI Bank if you want to borrow an additional loan amount after the tenure ends. The top-up facility can easily be applied for if you were regular in your EMI Payment. ICICI Personal Loan top-up can be availed of with quick disbursal and no collateral requirement for a maximum amount equal to the original loan amount.
Home renovation loan
ICICI Bank offers home redesign credit for people who wish to get their home revamped. This individual credit can support necessary fixes or help the candidate get new fittings, installations and furniture for their home. Some vital highlights of ICICI Bank Home Renovation Loan are:
- The financing cost for ICICI Bank’s Home Renovation Loan begins at as low as 11.25%.
- People might be qualified for an advance sum up to Rs. 20 Lakh to get their home remodelled
- Home remodel credit from ICICI Bank requires negligible documentation, making the whole advance cycle bother free.
- The advance sum ordinarily gets credited into the record inside 72 hours once the bank favours your application.
ICICI Bank’s Holiday Loan can assist you in organizing your fantasy get-away with a minor issue. This individual advance from ICICI can subsidize a scope of excursion related costs, including flight ticket booking, lodging facilities, guided visits, and so forth Key highlights of ICICI’s Holiday Loan are:
- Financing costs for Holiday Loans start at 11.25% p.a.
- You can do without much of a stretch profit a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh, so your fantasy excursion won’t be spoilt because of a monetary crunch.
- Streamlined and Minimal documentation guarantees that financing your get-away is basic and straightforward.
- Brisk preparing and disbursal of advance which is attributed straightforwardly to your record
A dominant part of unstable individual credits is focused at people with a customary pay anyway ICICI Bank’s Fresher Funding is extraordinary. This credit alternative from ICICI Bank is intended to help freshers, for example, ongoing alumni looking for their first work. Some vital highlights of ICICI Bank Fresher Funding individual credit are as per the following:
- Credit sum up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidate must be at any rate 21 years of age.
- The pace of interest for Fresher Funding relies upon the profile of the advance candidate, the financial record/score, age and area of the candidate.
NRI Personal Loan
Understanding the necessities and dreams of NRIs, ICICI Bank offers an individual advance explicitly for NRIs. The essential advance candidate should be an Indian inhabitant, and the co-candidate NRI must be a nearby family member. Individual Loan for NRIs incorporates the accompanying highlights.
- ICICI Bank offers NRIs individual advances up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use
- The financing costs for NRI Personal Loan start at 15.49% p.a.
- The credit includes a residency of as long as three years.
How to Apply Online for ICICI Bank Personal Loan?
To apply for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan online, you can visit its online portal or download its mobile app. To apply through Dialabank:
- Visit our Dialabank.
- Click on the personal loan option on the menu.
- Fill up the form with your details.
- We will shortlist offers for you and mail them to you.
- We will then call you and assist you further.
- Thus, you can avail of the best personal loan offer in record time.
PL verification process
Coming up next are essential strides of the individual credit check measure after online accommodation of your advance application on Dialabank.
Step1. Dialabank will advance your advance application to your picked bank and generally inside 48 hours, and you will get a call from the moneylender’s agent.
Step2. The imminent loan specialist will plan a pickup of your KYC, pay, and so forth reports or give a choice to transfer them on the web. These reports will be utilized to confirm your application.
Step3. When the moneylender’s check is finished, and your advance is endorsed, you will get another call to confirm the credit offer and request your permission for disbursal.
Step4. After credit endorsement and fruitful check, the advance is generally dispensed inside 48 hours.
Note: The above-mentioned turnaround time for personal loan verification/disbursal may vary based on the lender’s internal demands as well as other criteria.
ICICI Personal Loan Status
To check the status of your ICICI Bank Personal Loan, you can:
- Visit the bank branch personally where you had applied for the loan and give the loan officer your loan application details
- Visit the website of ICICI Bank and fill in your loan details.
- Send your loan details to the bank via email.
- Through the I-mobile app of the bank
- These methods enable you to track your loan status easily.
How to login in ICICI Bank portal
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank.
- On the top right corner of the page click on ‘Login’.
- Log in using your User ID and Password or your recorded mobile number
How to Check Your Loan Statement
Clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation by following the means given beneath:
- Visit the official site of the bank.
- Click on ‘Connect’ and select ‘Administration Requests’ starting from the drop list.
- On the following page that opens, under the ‘Advances’ menu, select ‘Individual Loan Related’.
- Next, click on ‘Solicitation for Statement of Loan Account’.
- Login utilizing your User ID and the secret word or utilizing your enlisted versatile number and OTP to benefit the bank’s very own credit explanation.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
The cross country lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected numerous borrowers antagonistically and to moderate its effect on a specific degree, a multi-month ban on different term advances was declared. After fruition of the half-year ban, ICICI Bank had reported the RBI-commanded one-time advantage of ICICI Bank individual credit rebuilding. This instrument is intended to give proceeded with alleviation to those borrowers who are as yet unfit to begin reimbursement of their normal EMI due on-going money related difficulty coming about because of the pandemic.
The credit goal system presented by ICICI Bank offers extra ban of as long as two years or an augmentation on the current reimbursement time frame to diminish the month to month EMI instalments. It is imperative to shoulder as a main priority that rebuilding of your ICICI Bank individual credit will bring about extra premium charges well beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, this alleviation instrument should just be utilized if all else fails with the goal that you don’t wind up defaulting on your great credit.
ICICI Bank Customer Care
Customers can contact the ICICI Bank customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call ICICI Bank on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby ICICI Bank branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
There are different points of interest in applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank site. Some of them are given beneath:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: You can get to the Dialabank site whenever and anyplace and in this manner, apply for an individual advance whenever from the solace of your home or office.
- Different moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to get to individual credit offers from various planned loan specialists on a solitary stage and accordingly kills the need to visit numerous bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before you apply for one. It will assist you with acquiring the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.com
Given underneath are some significant angles that you should consider while applying for an individual credit with ICICI Bank:
- While applying for a personal advance, it is in every case great to check your financial assessment. A decent credit assessment builds the odds of endorsement of your credit and can empower you to benefit an individual advance on more great terms.
- Before settling upon a specific bank, it is prudent to think about the expense of an individual credit (premium expense and all the reasonable expenses and charges) offered by different moneylenders on Dialabank.com
- Acquire as per your need and reimbursement capacity. Try not to acquire just because you are qualified to get a higher sum. It will just add to your advantage cost and not have many advantages over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances with various moneylenders simultaneously. It shows you to be eager for credit and expands the number of challenging requests for your credit report, which may antagonistically influence your Credit rating.
FAQs About ICICI Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for ICICI Personal Loan?
There are multiple ways to apply for ICICI personal loan:
- Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch.
- Apply online on the ICICI Bank website.
- Choose the smartest way by applying with Dialabank.
Dialabank gives you the lowest rates and the best deals for your financial needs.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for ICICI Personal Loan?
The rate of interest in ICICI for personal loans is 9.99% per annum.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from ICICI?
The minimum age required for a personal loan from ICICI is 21 years old.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from ICICI?
The maximum age allowed for ICICI personal loan products is 65.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for ICICI Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for a personal loan from ICICI is Rs 50,000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for ICICI Personal Loan?
ICICI lets you borrow a maximum loan amount of Rs. 20 lakhs under the various personal loan schemes.
✅ What are the documents required for ICICI Personal Loan?
You will need your Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips/ITRs as income proof, and two recent passport-sized photographs for a personal loan from ICICI.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for ICICI Personal Loan?
ICICI charges a processing fee of 1% of the Loan Amount for personal loans.
✅ How to get ICICI Personal Loan for Self Employed?
ICICI has special offers for self-employed individuals that may need money for their personal expenses. The tenure ranges from 12 to 60 months. Dialabank provides you with convenient loan options and acts as your friendly financial advisor.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for ICICI Personal Loan?
The maximum tenure period for ICICI personal loan is 60 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for ICICI Personal Loan?
You will need a minimum CIBIL score of 750 or above to avail of an ICICI personal loan.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for ICICI Personal Loan?
You can check for your preapproved personal loan offers from ICICI through Dialabank. All you have to do is fill a form, and we will contact you with the best offers as per your needs.
✅ How to calculate EMI for ICICI Personal Loan?
You can use Dialabanks EMI calculator to calculate your ICICI personal loan EMIs.
✅ How to pay ICICI Personal Loan EMI?
You can pay your ICICI personal loan EMIs through a number of options:
- Direct deduction from your bank account through ECS.
- Net-banking and online payment services of ICICI.
✅ How to close ICICI Personal Loan?
To close a personal loan from ICICI, you will have to pay all your outstanding loan amount and then collect the payment receipt and no dues certificate for future reference.
✅ How to check the ICICI Personal Loan Status?
You can check your personal loan status by contacting the ICICI Bank on their customer care number or through the ICICI Bank website. You can also contact Dialabank and let us handle all your financial worries.
✅ How to close ICICI Personal Loan Online?
To close a personal loan from ICICI online, follow these steps:
- Visit the online payment page of the ICICI website.
- Log in using your loan account credentials.
- Pay all the due amount for your personal loan and save the transaction receipt.
- Visit the branch and take a no dues certificate using your payment receipt.
✅ How to pay ICICI Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMIs can be paid using the different online and mobile banking services of ICICI. Dialabank helps you choose the best and the lowest EMI personal loan available. You just have to fill in a simple form, and we do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in ICICI?
To check the personal loan balance in ICICI, you will have to contact the bank’s customer care number or visit the nearest branch in-person. You can also visit Dialabank to avail the lowest interest personal loans and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer to reduce your EMI burden.
✅ How to download ICICI Personal Loan Statement?
To download the personal loan statement of ICICI, you can use the ICICI mobile banking app. You can also fill a form on Dialabank to compare all the personal loan offers for your needs.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in ICICI?
To get a top-up on your personal loan from ICICI, you will have to visit the ICICI branch in-person. You can alternatively fill a simple form with Dialabank and get a Personal Loan Top Up.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my ICICI Personal Loan EMIs?
ICICI charges a penal interest of 2% per month on your outstanding loan amount if you do not pay your personal loan EMIs.
✅ How to find the ICICI Personal Loan account number?
You can find your ICICI personal loan account number by contacting your loan branch. You can also fill a form on Dialabank and leave all the hard work to us.
Table of Contents
- 1 ICICI Personal Loan Key Features
- 3 ICICI Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
- 4 ICICI Personal Loan Documents Required
- 5 Personal Loan EMI Calculator for ICICI Bank
- 6 ICICI Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 7 Why should you apply for ICICI Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 8 How to Calculate EMIs for ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- 9 ICICI Personal Loan Processing Time
- 10 ICICI Personal Loan Preclosure charges
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 12 ICICI Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
- 13 ICICI Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
- 14 Different Personal Loan offers by ICICI Bank
- 15 How to Apply Online for ICICI Bank Personal Loan?
- 16 PL verification process
- 17 ICICI Personal Loan Status
- 18 How to login in ICICI Bank portal
- 19 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 20 ICICI Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 21 ICICI Bank Customer Care
- 22 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 23 Important Aspects
- 24 FAQs About ICICI Personal Loan
- 24.1 ✅ How to apply for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from ICICI?
- 24.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from ICICI?
- 24.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.7 ✅ What are the documents required for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.9 ✅ How to get ICICI Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 24.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.14 ✅ How to pay ICICI Personal Loan EMI?
- 24.15 ✅ How to close ICICI Personal Loan?
- 24.16 ✅ How to check the ICICI Personal Loan Status?
- 24.17 ✅ How to close ICICI Personal Loan Online?
- 24.18 ✅ How to pay ICICI Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 24.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in ICICI?
- 24.20 ✅ How to download ICICI Personal Loan Statement?
- 24.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in ICICI?
- 24.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my ICICI Personal Loan EMIs?
- 24.23 ✅ How to find the ICICI Personal Loan account number?