IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
For all of the personal loan inquiries, IDBI Bank has three toll-free numbers through which customers can contact the bank. They are 1800 209 4324, 1800 200 1947, and 1800 22 1070, respectively. For consumers, the taxable numbers are 022 67719100. To obtain any assistance concerning IDBI personal loans, customers may contact the customer service system.
The toll-free numbers issued by the bank give customers the best way to contact the IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care department. For clients, any calls made to these numbers are not paid.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
The personal loan customer care team of IDBI Bank responds to customer questions relating to interest rate, loan tenure, repayment options, etc. Customers will easily get their questions about personal loans answered across different channels.
Customers can conveniently contact the IDBI Bank Personal Loan customer care representative of IDBI Bank via the toll-free 1800-209-4324 & 1800-22-1070 numbers below.
You may also submit a post to the IDBI Bank Head Office.
IDBI Bank Ltd.
IDBI Tower, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba,
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
The bank has set up special toll-free numbers for NRI customers who are current IDBI Bank customers, where they can call to get support with banking items. NRI customers can communicate the bank at 0091 22 67719100.
Submitting a Complaint for IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- To lift a complaint, you can do so by calling the IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care numbers above.
- Conversely, from the bank’s website itself, you can email theIDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care. To do so, a drop-down menu appears to allow you to pick the type of complaint. You can send it to the customer service department by clicking ‘submit’ once you have finished selecting it.
- Move up your complaint to the Grievance Redressal Officer of the bank
- Optionally, you may write to The Redressal Officer of Grievance
If the topic is still unanswered,
- Your complaint to the Principal Nodal Officer’s nodal officers will further intensify.
- Three media, email, written complaint, and a phone call can be used to do this. Within 10 days, you can expect an answer.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
Customers can contact IDBI Bank Personal Loan customer care customer support via email, phone and post, or in-person by going to the shop. For customer service, customers can write an email from the IDBI Bank website itself. Customers can also contact the bank via their telephone banking number to respond to any inquiries or concerns. Contacting the customer support department is also viable. YOU CAN CONTACT DIALABANK FOR ANY KIND OF ASSISTANCE AROUND THE CLOCK BY CALLING ON 9878981166.
If a customer has a complaint about their IDBI banking experience, they can register about it through several available channels such as phone banking, SMS, branch banking, emails, website, or letters. They can make contact with the bank via any of the 3 options given below if a customer has a grievance.
- The first step in solving a grievance is to contact either of the above-mentioned toll-free and fee-based numbers or even via SMS with IDBI phone banking officials.
- By filling out an online form that is accessible on the IDBI website, customers can also register their grievances. Customers can also keep track of their complaint with ‘Track complaint status’ after the online form has been submitted.
- Customers can also write to IDBI Bank Ether via email or post at the addresses given. If you wish to register your complaint by email, please submit it to [email protected]
They will get a unique Complaint ID when customers file a complaint in either of the channels listed above. If you need to escalate the complaint because you have not received a response within 8 working days of submitting the complaint or if you are not happy with the response you received, this ID will be required. You can escalate the case further to the Grievance Redressal Officer (GRO) in the respective location in this situation. The GRO contact details can be obtained from the bank’s official website under the ‘banking grievances’ section.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
The details of the Principal Nodal Officer is given below:
Principal Nodal Officer (PNO)
IDBI Bank Ltd.
Customer Care Centre,
19th Floor, D Wing,
Mumbai -400 005
Tel no: 022 6655 2143
E-mail: [email protected]
You can reach out to the Banking Ombudsman designated by the Reserve Bank of India if your grievance has not yet been remedied.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
- 2 IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
- 3 IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s