About Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan
Are you thinking about taking a loan but can’t decide which one is the right option for you? Getting confused in between different loaning schemes and can’t make up your mind? Do you want to send your daughter abroad for her higher education but your pocket doesn’t allow you? Fear not now you can full-fill all your requirements with the help of Indian Overseas Bank
With this Loaning scheme, you can get the required amount in no time. As it’s an unsecured loan, you don’t have to worry about providing any collateral against the bank. But, on the other hand, your CIBIL score or Credit score needs to be good to avail Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan loaning scheme. In case you don’t have enough CIBIL you can always go for a gold loan as your second best option. Avail Personal Loan and turn your dreams into reality.
India Overseas Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
There are some Eligibility Criteria regulated by the bank to provide Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan. You need to qualify the eligibility criteria if you want finance to meet your requirement. As Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan an unsecured loan, the eligibility criteria differ for both salaried and self-employed applicant. Given below are the conditions that you need to full fill
For Salaried Applicant
- First of all, the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- On the other hand, the maximum age to avail this loan is 60 years.
- After that he/she should be earning Rs. 18000 per month at least.
- Also, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- Likewise, the borrower is required to be working with the current employer for at least 6 months.
- Furthermore, the salary needs to come to a bank account.
- Most importantly, the credit history of the applicant should be up to the mark in other words it has to be equal or above 700.
For Self-employed Applicant
- Firstly, if the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- In addition to this, 65 is the maximum age for a self-employed applicant to avail this loaning scheme.
- The business needs to be running for about 2 years.
- Moreover, the business should be filing the ITR of 2.5 Lacs for the last three years at least.
- Finally, His/her CIBIL needs to be more than 700.
Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Features
- First, let us clear one thing to avail this loan you are not required to have any collateral.
- As a result, a personal loan is said to be an unsecured loan.
- Furthermore, with the advancement in the technology now you can apply for a personal loan online. It’s fast and reliable, and within 5 minutes you are done with your application.
- In addition to this, the documentation is fast and hassle-free.
- This is because; banks require only essential documents from the applicant
- You can use Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan amount in any way you like.
- Yes, you read the correct there is no obligation of expenditure. You can use it for providing funding for the wedding, or you can use the principal amount to pay up your medical expenses.
- The rate of interest depends on the individual who’s availing the loan.
- On the other hand, the interest rates are quite affordable and come with multiple repayment options.
- Both salaried and self-employed applicants are eligible to take this loan and use it according to their needs making this loan one of the most versatile loaning schemes.
- Lastly, your Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan gets sanctioned in less than 48 hours. Thus, it is one of the fastest ways one receives the required amount in the time of emergency.
Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan interest rates could be higher than other loaning schemes, and this is due to the fact they there is no collateral which bank can take as a security against the loan amount. On the other hand, Indian Overseas Bank provides personal loan at a starting interest rate of 14% annually. As a result, you don’t have to worry about the vast amount that needs to be paid monthly.
The tenure period of personal loan starts from 12 months (1 year) to 60 months (5 years). In addition to this, you can pay the Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan amount before the tenure ends and save a couple of bucks by using foreclosure scheme. The foreclosure charges range from 2-3% of the total loan amount.
Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Documents
- Firstly, you need to have 2 passports sized coloured photographs, but the applicant should not be wearing the glasses in the photograph.
- After that one identity proof can be an Aadhar card/ voter ID card/ PAN card/ driving license/ passport.
- Residence proof can be anyone out of them. (Aadhar card/ voter ID card/ PAN card/ driving license/ passport.)
- Utility bills or rental agreement can also be considered as the proof residence.
- Income proof is mandatory in case of personal loan. In case of salaried applicants, it is the salary slip of the last three months, and in the case of self-employed, it is ITR (income tax report) of the last three years.
Why Personal Loan is the Better Option?
- Secure Loan Tenure: Pay off your Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan at your ease. You can apply for loans starting from Rs 50,000 to Rs 7, 50,000 and repay it at your ease by opting for tenures ranging from 12 months to 36 months.
- Balance transfer option: Why should you continue to pay a higher interest rate on your existing personal loan? You have the option of transferring your Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan at the low-interest rates. You also have the option of getting an additional investment, as per your eligibility when you move your existing loan from any other bank to IOB.
- Current customer advantage: The bank provides extra benefit to its current customers. Existing customers can avail the Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan without providing income papers.
- Easy documentation: Here, you can avoid multiple documentation processes. It is easy to apply for a Personal Loan, as the documentation process is simple and friendly.
- Quick approval process: You don’t have to wait too long to get a personal loan anymore. At IOB, we are prepared to meet your urgent financial needs.
How to Apply for Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Online?
- Firstly, you need to visit our website Dialabank.com
- Once you reach there, all you need to do is fill the personal loan form with your necessary details along with your phone number.
- It is required that you provide your working phone number as our Relationship manager will call you.
- Now once you are done with this all, you need to sit back and relax one of our RM will soon be in touch with you.
- Our Relationship manager will provide you with information about different loaning schemes available in your area.
- Also, we make sure you’ll get the best in the market loan to value ratio and lowest interest rates.
- Likewise, with our help, your loan gets sanctioned in less than 48 hours.
- For more information, feel free to call us anytime we are always delighted to hear from you.
Why to choose Dialabank for Availing Personal Loan?
- With dialabank taking a loan is just a few clicks away
- We provide loans ranging from a personal loan to gold loan to even auto loans you name it we have it.
- Thus, all your financial services under one Roof.
- We have our own Personal Loan calculator you can use it and find how much EMI you need to pay according to your requirement.
- Bad credit? We still have loan for you just give us a call and get it done.
- Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan is a financial platform where you can check and compare loans from different banks.
- You will get personalized service on the phone from our trained relationship manager.
- Lastly, our services are free of cost.
- Yes, don’t get shocked but you don’t need to pay us a thing.
1. What is Personal Loan?
Under Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan, you can get the loan amount from the bank for a specific time. It provides you with the lowest interest rate. It is not required to keep an asset for the guarantee to get the loan.
2. What is personal loan interest rate?
IOB will provide you with a loan at 13.00% rate with the lowest EMI of RS.2,683 Per lakh if you are paying more than this EMI than you can go for a balance transfer. You can pay back your loan in 12 months to 48 months.
3. What is personal loan eligibility?
You can apply for the Canara bank personal loan if you are a citizen of India. You should be above the age of minimum 21 years to a maximum of 58 years. Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply.
4. Why apply for personal loan from Indian Overseas Bank?
It is one of the best banks for the loan as it helps you according to your needs. It has special offers for government employees. You can get get the loan quickly if you are eligible for the loan.
5. How to apply online in IOB personal loan?
For the best services, go on our website dialabank.com and fill the form which requires your necessary details. You will get a call from our side within 24 hours, and we will guide you for the best offers. Contact number which is working is mandatory.
6. How to check IOB bank personal loan EMI with EMI calculator?
Visit our site Dialabank and select the option of tools and calculator . after that, you can choose the option of EMI check and easily calculate the loan EMI.
7. How can we apply for IOB personal loan?
For the loan, you have to fill the above form and submit. Then your request will be accepted by dialabank, and within 24 hours you will get a call from our Relationship Manager who helps you with the further details.
8. Indian Overseas contact number?
You can apply online at our official website of Dialabank and also contact us on 9878981166.
Other Leading Personal Loan providers in 2019 (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 About Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan
- 1.1 India Overseas Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 1.2 Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Features
- 1.3 Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
- 1.4 Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Documents
- 1.5 Why Personal Loan is the Better Option?
- 1.6 How to Apply for Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 1.7 Why to choose Dialabank for Availing Personal Loan?