About IndusInd Personal Loan
Are you worried about you daughter’s marriage because of lack of money? Want to go abroad for the higher studies but have no budget for it? Then you should opt for the option of Personal Loan. It will help you to solve your personal issues of life.
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, which means you don’t have to give any collateral to the bank in exchange of the loan amount. Personal Loan provides you with the best interest rates as compared to the market. In this type on Loan, there is no need of any gaurantor. Also, no third party is required for the Personal Loan. You are free to use the loan amount as per your needs.
|IndusInd Personal Loan at a Glance|
|Interest Rate||Starts at 11%|
|Lowest EMI per Lakh||₹2187 for a tenure of 60 months|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Processing Fee||2% + GST|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 4%|
Uses of IndusInd Personal Loan
- Personal Loan can be used for the number of purposes as per the need of the applicants.
- It can be used for planning your big fat dream wedding. You can apply for the Personal Loan to fulfil your marriage expenditure.
- For the renovation of your house, you can avail the Personal Loan. You can change the décor of your home.
- If you want to go abroad for your higher studies and want to build up your future, Personal Loan will be useful to you for achieving it. You can apply for the Personal Loan for the study purpose too.
- It is also beneficial for people who have lot of unpaid debts. You can quickly pay back your remaining debt and can live a tension free life.
- Farmers can also apply for the services of Personal Loan to meet their farming expenses.
- You can also avail for the Personal Loan to pay your medical expenses.
IndusInd Personal Loan Eligibility
There are some eligibility criteria for all banks. Personal Loan is given to the applicants who passed these eligibility criteria.There are two categories of the applicants that are described below:
IndusInd Personal Loan : Salaried Applicants
- For the Salaried Applicants, the minimum age required is 21 years to maximum 60 years.
- Applicants of the Metropolitan city should have an income of at least 18,000 per month
- Applicants of the Non-Metropolitan city should have an income of 12,000 per month.
- The applicant should have the work experience of at least last three years in the same company.
- The salary of the applicant should come to their respective bank accounts only.
- Good CIBIL Score is needed as you get IndusInd Bank Personal Loan based on CIBIL Score. It should be more than 700.
- It is must to submit your bank statements of the last three months.
- The salary slip of the applicant of last six months is also required, if you want to apply for the IndusInd Bank Personal Loan.
IndusInd Personal Loan : Self-Employed Applicant
- For the Self-employed Applicants, the minimum age required is 25 years to a maximum of 65 years.
- The applicant should file the ITR from previous three months. It is mandatory.
- The ITR should be of at least Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Good Credit score is needed if you want to apply for the IndusInd Bank Personal Loan.
- If the applicant is doing business, then the business should be running from the last three years.
IndusInd Personal Loan Documents
The IndusInd Personal Loan requires some documents of the applicants that are as follows:
- Identity proof: It contains Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport.
- Residence proof: It contains Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/Utility bills of last three months.
- If the applicant is living in the rented house, then he has to submit his rent agreement, water and electricity bill and the owner address.
- As PAN Card is an essential document under the KYC formality,It is must.
- The Salaried applicant has to submit their salary slip of the last three months and also the bank statements of the previous six months.
- The Self Employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years and also have to provide the registration of their business.
- The applicant has to give two passport size photographs without the specs.
IndusInd Personal Loan Interest Rate
- IndusInd Personal Loan provides you with the best interest rates as compared in the market.
- It starts at 10.77% and can be up to 30% per annum.
- It depends on the income of the applicant the amount of Loan.
- The processing fees for the loan amount is 2.50%.
Pre-payment Charges for IndusInd Personal Loan
The applicant can close their Loan after giving 6 EMI’s. For the pre-payment, the charges applied are 4% of the principal outstanding balance.
What do you mean by pre-payment?
Before applying for a Personal Loan, the lender will give you a specific tenure to repay the loan amount. The EMIs will be fixed. But if you want to close your Loan before the last date, it is called as Pre-Payment. Not every bank will provide you with this facility, but IndusInd Bank is here to help you. Although the applicant has to pay some penalty charges, these charges are very nominal.
Features of IndusInd Personal Loan
- Very easy to apply and access.
- The documentation process is simply understandable.
- Affordable Interest rates keeping in view the requirements to the applicant.
- The tenure period is from 1 year to 5 years.
- No need of collateral for IndusInd Personal Loan.
- Uncomplicated process.
- Quick disbursal in IndusInd Personal Loan.
- No limitations on using the loan amount.
How can you apply for IndusInd Personal Loan?
- It is the trouble-free process, applying for the IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Visit our official site at www.dialabank.com.
- Then fill the online application Form for the Personal Loan.
- Fill your contact number and e-mail online. It is mandatory.
- You will get a call back automatically within 24 hours from our Relationship Manager as you fill the form.
Why Dialabank for IndusInd Personal Loan?
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline company and has experiences of many years of serving the requirements of the people.
- Interest rates are meagre as compared to the market.
- Experts of customer query. Will respond you for your questions as soon as possible.
- We don’t charge any amount of money from you for guidance.
- For more information, you can contact 9878981166
FAQs About IndusInd Personal Loan
Q. What is IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
If you have an upcoming wedding or just need a lump sum amount to pay for an expense you can do so by simply availing a Personal Loan from IndusInd Bank. An IndusInd Personal Loan can effectively turn your dreams into reality and lower your financial burdens. IndusInd provides Personal Loans at competitive rates with doorstep services to make your loan experience breezy.
Q. How does IndusInd Bank Personal Loan work?
Personal Loans are unsecured, that is, you will not be required to submit any security with the bank. All you need to do is either visit the bank branch or apply online. Once verified and approved, you will receive the loan amount in your bank account and the same can be used to finance any of your personal needs. IndusInd Personal Loans are quick and come with a tenure of up to 60 months.
Q. What is Personal Loan rate of interest in IndusInd Bank?
Personal Loan rate of interest in IndusInd Bank starts at 11% per annum and go a maximum of 32% per annum.
Q. What is the procedure of Personal Loan in IndusInd Bank?
Personal Loan procedure in IndusInd Bank is quick with minimum documentation and speedy disbursal. All you need to do is either visit the nearest branch and apply in person or visit the bank’s website and apply online. The next step is the verification of your documents and eligibility, upon approval you will receive the loan amount in your account. You can now finance any of your monetary requirements and pay back your loan in easy monthly installments.
Q. How can I get IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
Apply online at the bank’s website or visit the branch in person and meet your banker to get a Personal Loan from IndusInd. Once your eligibility and documents are verified and approved the loan disbursal process starts and you receive the amount. You can also apply online with Dialabank to get the best offers and deals currently available in the market.
Q. How to apply for Personal Loan in IndusInd Bank?
Visit the branch nearest to you with your KYC documents and income proofs and apply for a Personal Loan with your banker. You can alternatively visit Dialabank’s digital platform to compare offers from different banks and choose for yourself the best-suited option. When you apply with Dialabank you get personalized assistance.
Q. Why apply for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
IndusInd Bank provides easy, hassle-free Personal Loans with interest rates that start at 11% per annum. The IndusInd Personal Loan can be your answer to all your personal financial problems.
Q. How much EMI on IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan EMIs depend on the loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure and vary accordingly. The lowest monthly EMI starts at ₹2187 for a loan amount of 1 lakh over a loan tenure of 60 months.
Q. How much CIBIL score required for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
IndusInd Bank will require you to have a CIBIL score in excess of 750. A high CIBIL score indicates that you are a responsible borrower and assures your lender of the repayment of your loan.
Q. Minimum credit score needed for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
A minimum credit score of 700 is needed to consider your application for approval. A low credit score means higher risk to default and thus bank would want to avoid lending you money.
Q. How to calculate IndusInd Bank Personal Loan EMI?
You can use the EMI calculator available online to check your monthly payable amount with just a few clicks. All you would need are three things, loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure.
Q. What can I use IndusInd Bank Personal Loan for?
You can use your IndusInd Personal Loan for all your A to Z personal financial needs. Family events, medical bills, vacations, consumer products, repair and renovation, and etc. Have a personal need? Go for a Personal Loan.
Q. Can I prepay IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
Yes, you can easily prepay your IndusInd Bank Personal Loan by applying for the same at your loan branch. You will be charged with a fee of 4% on your outstanding loan amount.
Q. How to prepay IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
If you wish to prepay your Personal Loan you can do so by visiting the branch and applying for a preclosure. You will be required to pay your outstanding loan amount along with a foreclosure charge of 4%.
Q. How to repay IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
You can repay your IndusInd bank Personal Loan through a monthly deduction from your IndusInd account or through ECS from the bank account of another bank.
Q. What documents are needed for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Bank statement and salary slips, ITR files, and two passport-sized photographs are the documents that you will need to apply for a Personal Loan.
Q. How to check IndusInd Bank Personal Loan status?
You can check your loan application status online at IndusInd Bank’s website or by contacting your loan branch or their customer care.
Table of Contents
- 1 About IndusInd Personal Loan
- 2 Uses of IndusInd Personal Loan
- 3 IndusInd Personal Loan Eligibility
- 4 IndusInd Personal Loan Documents
- 5 IndusInd Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 6 Pre-payment Charges for IndusInd Personal Loan
- 7 Features of IndusInd Personal Loan
- 8 How can you apply for IndusInd Personal Loan?
- 9 Why Dialabank for IndusInd Personal Loan?
- 9.1 FAQs About IndusInd Personal Loan
- 9.2 Q. What is IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.3 Q. How does IndusInd Bank Personal Loan work?
- 9.4 Q. What is Personal Loan rate of interest in IndusInd Bank?
- 9.5 Q. What is the procedure of Personal Loan in IndusInd Bank?
- 9.6 Q. How can I get IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.7 Q. How to apply for Personal Loan in IndusInd Bank?
- 9.8 Q. Why apply for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.9 Q. How much EMI on IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.10 Q. How much CIBIL score required for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.11 Q. Minimum credit score needed for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.12 Q. How to calculate IndusInd Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 9.13 Q. What can I use IndusInd Bank Personal Loan for?
- 9.14 Q. Can I prepay IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.15 Q. How to prepay IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.16 Q. How to repay IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.17 Q. What documents are needed for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
- 9.18 Q. How to check IndusInd Bank Personal Loan status?