All about IndusInd Personal Loan
Are you worried about you daughter’s marriage because of lack of money? Want to go abroad for the higher studies but have no budget for it? Then you should opt for the option of Personal Loan. It will help you to solve your personal issues of life.
What is Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, which means you don’t have to give any collateral to the bank in exchange of the loan amount. Personal Loan provides you with the best interest rates as compared to the market. In this type on Loan, there is no need of any gaurantor. Also, no third party is required for the Personal Loan. You are free to use the loan amount as per your needs.
To know more about Personal Loan click here.
Uses of Personal Loan
- Personal Loan can be used for the number of purposes as per the need of the applicants.
- It can be used for planning your big fat dream wedding. You can apply for the Personal Loan to fulfil your marriage expenditure.
- For the renovation of your house, you can avail the Personal Loan. You can change the décor of your home.
- If you want to go abroad for your higher studies and want to build up your future, Personal Loan will be useful to you for achieving it. You can apply for the Personal Loan for the study purpose too.
- It is also beneficial for people who have lot of unpaid debts. You can quickly pay back your remaining debt and can live a tension free life.
- Farmers can also apply for the services of Personal Loan to meet their farming expenses.
- You can also avail for the Personal Loan to pay your medical expenses.
About the IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank is a private sector bank in India which provides the people with so many financial services like loans, online banking and credit cards. S.P.Hinduja is the Founder of the IndusInd Bank Limited. It is a Mumbai based bank founded in 1994. It was inaugurated by Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh in April 1994.IndusInd Bank on 31 December 2018 has 1,558 branches and 2,453 ATMs all around the country. It also has offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The banks provide the Loan with the low-interest rates to the applicants. This bank is named after the Indus Valley Civilisation which was one of the earliest and modern civilization.
Eligibility criteria of IndusInd Personal Loan
There are some eligibility criteria for all banks. Personal Loan is given to the applicants who passed these eligibility criteria.There are two categories of the applicants that are described below:
- For the Salaried Applicants, the minimum age required is 21 years to maximum 60 years.
- Applicants of the Metropolitan city should have an income of at least 18,000 per month
- Applicants of the Non-Metropolitan city should have an income of 12,000 per month.
- The applicant should have the work experience of at least last three years in the same company.
- The salary of the applicant should come to their respective bank accounts only.
- Good CIBIL Score is needed as you get IndusInd Bank Personal Loan based on CIBIL Score. It should be more than 700.
- It is must to submit your bank statements of the last three months.
- The salary slip of the applicant of last six months is also required, if you want to apply for the IndusInd Bank Personal Loan.
- For the Self-employed Applicants, the minimum age required is 25 years to a maximum of 65 years.
- The applicant should file the ITR from previous three months. It is mandatory.
- The ITR should be of at least Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Good Credit score is needed if you want to apply for the IndusInd Bank Personal Loan.
- If the applicant is doing business, then the business should be running from the last three years.
The documentation process of the IndusInd Personal Loan
The IndusInd Personal Loan requires some documents of the applicants that are as follows:
- Identity proof: It contains Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport.
- Residence proof: It contains Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/Utility bills of last three months.
- If the applicant is living in the rented house, then he has to submit his rent agreement, water and electricity bill and the owner address.
- As PAN Card is an essential document under the KYC formality,It is must.
- The Salaried applicant has to submit their salary slip of the last three months and also the bank statements of the previous six months.
- The Self Employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years and also have to provide the registration of their business.
- The applicant has to give two passport size photographs without the specs.
Interest rates of the IndusInd Personal Loan
- IndusInd Personal Loan provides you with the best interest rates as compared in the market.
- It starts at 10.77% and can be up to 30% per annum.
- It depends on the income of the applicant the amount of Loan.
- The processing fees for the loan amount is 2.50%.
Pre-payment Charges for IndusInd Personal Loan
The applicant can close their Loan after giving 6 EMI’s. For the pre-payment, the charges applied are 4% of the principal outstanding balance.
What do you mean by pre-payment?
Before applying for a Personal Loan, the lender will give you a specific tenure to repay the loan amount. The EMIs will be fixed. But if you want to close your Loan before the last date, it is called as Pre-Payment. Not every bank will provide you with this facility, but IndusInd Bank is here to help you. Although the applicant has to pay some penalty charges, these charges are very nominal.
Features of IndusInd Personal Loan
- Very easy to apply and access.
- The documentation process is simply understandable.
- Affordable Interest rates keeping in view the requirements to the applicant.
- The tenure period is from 1 year to 5 years.
- No need of collateral for IndusInd Personal Loan.
- Uncomplicated process.
- Quick disbursal in IndusInd Personal Loan.
- No limitations on using the loan amount.
How can you apply for IndusInd Personal Loan?
- It is the trouble-free process, applying for the IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Visit our official site at www.dialabank.com.
- Then fill the online application Form for the Personal Loan.
- Fill your contact number and e-mail online. It is mandatory.
- You will get a call back automatically within 24 hours from our Relationship Manager as you fill the form.
Why Dialabank for the IndusInd Personal Loan?
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline company and has experiences of many years of serving the requirements of the people.
- Interest rates are meagre as compared to the market.
- Experts of customer query. Will respond you for your questions as soon as possible.
- We don’t charge any amount of money from you for guidance.
- For more information, you can contact 9878981166
Frequently asked questions for Personal loans.
1. What is IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
Under IndusInd Bank Personal Loan, you can get the loan amount from the bank for a specific time. It provides you with the lowest interest rate. It is not required to keep an asset for the guarantee to get the loan.
2. What is IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate?
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan will provide you with a loan at 13.00% rate with the lowest EMI of RS.2,683 Per lakh if you are paying more than this EMI than you can go for a balance transfer. You can pay back your loan in 12 months to 48 months.
3. What is IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Eligibility?
You can apply for the IndusInd Bank Personal Loan if you are a citizen of India. You should be above the age of minimum 21 years to a maximum of 58 years. Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply.
4. What are the details of IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
It is one of the best banks for the loan as it helps you according to your needs. It has special offers for government employees. You can get the loan quickly if you are eligible for the loan.
5. How to apply online in IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
For the best services, go on our website www.dialabank.com and fill the form which requires your necessary details. You will get a call from our side within 24 hours, and we will guide you for the best offers. Contact number which is working is mandatory.
6. How to check IndusInd Bank Personal Loan EMI with EMI calculator?
7. How can we apply for IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
For the loan, you have to fill the above form and submit. Then your request will be accepted by dialabank, and within 24 hours you will get a call from our Relationship Manager who helps you with the further details.
8. What is IndusInd Bank Personal Loan contact number?
You can apply online at our official website of Dialabank and also contact us on 9878981166.
Leading Personal Loan providers in 2019 (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 All about IndusInd Personal Loan
- 2 Interest rates of the IndusInd Personal Loan