About ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan
A personal loan is a financial product that allows us to borrow money from banks to meet various requirements. The money that is borrowed from any financial institution for personal use is known as a personal loan. A personal loan can be provided for the requirements like a medical emergency, marriage, for the renovation of the home. The people may apply from any banks and non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs).
ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan is an unsecured loan which means it doesn’t require any security or collateral. A person can get a ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan on the basis of their eligibility like monthly income, CIBIL score, banking history, etc.
ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Firstly, the age of the applicant needs to be in between 21 to 61 years.
- Also, 18,000 Rs is the as a minimum monthly salary that bank requires from the salaried applicant.
- Likewise, you need to have an account in a bank, and your salary should come to that bank account.
- Applicant needs to be working with the current employment company for about one year.
- Also, he/she must have one year of working experience.
- Last but not least to avail personal loan a salaried applicant’s CIBIL should be above 750.
- For the independent applicant, the bank requires a CIBIL score to be a minimum of 750.
- Also, the age requirement to avail this loan is 25 to 65 years.
- In addition to this, the business of the applicant needs to be in service for at least three years.
- Similarly, the annual turnover of the business needs to be 30 Lacs.
ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan Documents
- Identity Proof:- Aadhar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
- Residence Proof:- Aadhar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Ration Card. In case you living in a rented apartment you can provide utility bills or your rental agreement.
- In addition to this, the applicant needs to provide an income proof for salaried applicant it is last six months of banks statement along with past six months pay slips.
- Also, the self-employed applicant has to provide the latest ITR return paper and audited business paper as income proof.
Salary slips of last 3 months & bank statements of the last 6 months
ITR of 2.5 lac minimum for last 3 years
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Two colored photographs
credit score above 650
ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan Tenure
The tenure of ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan is 1 year to 5 years.
ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
Rate Applicable at the time of loan agreement
Loan Processing Charges
2 % of the loan amount
Pre Payment Charges
4 % of the principal outstanding
Up to Rs 25 % of the principal outstanding amount
ING Vysya Personal Loan Benefits
- Loans up to Rs 15 lakhs available.
- Attractive rate of interest.
- Hassle free ING Vysya Bank Personal Loan: No security requirements.
- Flexible repayment options.
- Part payment option up to Rs 25 % of the principal outstanding amount.
- Personalized service at your doorstep.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Bank
|ING Vysya Personal Loan EMI Calculator||ING Vysya Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.