Many Indians choose to pursue their educations out of the country and eventually settle there with a job. But when you have a visa that allows you to stay there for just a few years, getting a loan there from that country becomes very difficult.
In such cases, Jharkhand Gramin Bank offers you a personal loan if you are an NRI which will allow you to fund your personal expenses, vacation, or any task that would require you to take out a loan.
- To apply for this loan, the applicant has to be a resident Indian and the co-applicant can be an NRI. The co-applicant and applicant have to be a part of a family and being friends or colleagues wouldn’t work.
- You don’t have to put anything up as security or collateral.
- The documentation is very simple and quick. Even the disbursement of funds is very quick.
- The proofs for all the documents have to be submitted by both the applicant and co-applicant.
You can get an NRI loan from Jharkhand Gramin Bank by applying with dialabank as well. You can visit the website and fill in your application for Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI personal loan or if you are still unsure or have doubts you can call us at our dialabank helpline service and our relationship manager will guide all your doubts regarding that issue. And if you are still doubtful, we will offer to guide you through the entire process as we know how difficult it’ll be for you to track your loan here when you are in a different country.
✅ Do we have to show the lender how the money would be spent?
You do NOT have to show your bills to show the lender what you are using the loan money on. The lender’s job is to provide you with the loan and make sure that you are punctual at paying your loan back on time, he/she doesn’t care about how you spend that money.
✅ Where will the loan funds be disbursed for the NRI?
The personal loan amount can be put in the NRI’s NRO or NRE account. Most banks give the loan in rupees but there are some who deal with foreign currency. Therefore, you should check with the bank about the currency they’d be using.
✅ Can I sign my friend as the co-applicant?
Banks prefer if the co-applicant is a close relative of the applicant rather than a friend or a colleague. But you might want to ask regarding this i.e. if they have this option on the table for them.
Table of Contents
- 1 Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan
- 2 Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Jharkhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 4 Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan
- 6 Apply for Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Personal Loan – FAQs