All About Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore
Most of the loans that are available in the market require security against the loan. But people who lack some sort of security find themselves incapable to apply for these loans. However, there is a loan option known as Personal Loan through which one can acquire money without the hassle and without pledging any asset as security. It is a multipurpose loan that gets approved within 2 days. A personal loan can be provided for the requirements like a medical emergency, marriage, for the renovation of the home.
Why Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore?
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore is easily available for the people
- The documentation process is quick and simple in Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore provides doorstep services to its customers
- It totally relies on the credit history and credit score of the applicant
- No need to pledge any security with the bank
- The loan amount can be used for any multiple purposes
- This loan is a hassle free and has a flexible terms and conditions
- The loan gets sanctioned very easily in Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore
- The interest rate offer by the bank is very affordable
Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore Eligibility
Personal loan fully depends on the income proof of the applicant. The bank sanctions the loan of those people who has a strong credit history and has a good CIBIL score. Whenever any people applies for the loan the first thing which strikes their mind is that if they are fully eligible for this loan or not. And what are the eligibility criteria they need to follow?
There are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which the bank provides loan to the people. In Personal Loan, there are two categories of the applicant:
- Salaried Applicant
- Self-employed Applicant
Both the categories have different eligibility criteria, they are:
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the applicant is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If an applicant is applying for the personal loan, then they must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
- The minimum age of the self-employed applicant should be 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due, and the credit score should be more than 650.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And if the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore Documents
When the applicant applies for the loan after that, they have to go through some documentation process. For this process, they have to submit some of their documents. They are:
- The applicant has to submit their identity proof which includes Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving License.
- They have to submit residence proof which includes Updated passbook, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Ration Card. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- They have to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the previous six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photographs ( the applicant should not wear glasses).
Self Employed People
Last 2 year Form 16
Last 2 Years ITR
Last 2-months salary slips
Last 2 years Balance Sheet
Latest 6-month bank statements
PAN Card photocopy
Address Proof ( Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Ration Card) & if in Rental Apartment ( Rented Agreement, Electricity & Water Bill and Owner’s Address)
Identity Proof ( Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving License)
2 passport size colored photographs
Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore Interest Rate
The interest rate provided in Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore is quite affordable for the applicant. It starts at 10.75% per annum. The rate of interest may get change.
Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore Tenure
The tenure of Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore is from 1 year to 5 years.
Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore Benefits
- In the personal loan, the applicant doesn’t need to pledge any security to the bank as the loan provided by the lender to the borrower fully depends on the income of the borrower.
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore has less documentation process and very quick. The bank needs some important documents.
- The loan amount can be used for any purpose whether it is renovating a house, for some medical emergency, paying any due bills and many more.
- The loan gets sanctioned within 48 hours without any hassle. And after submitting documents, the loan gets disbursed within 24 hours of verification.
- There is no involvement of any third party. The loan amount is directly given to the applicant. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- The personal loan is a hassle-free process. The applicant can apply online for the loan without going to the bank. And can also get the whole information about the loan.
How to apply for Kotak Bank Personal Loan Indore?
A person can easily apply for the personal loan if they are eligible. A person can apply for a personal loan from its nearest bank, or they can apply online. If the person wants to apply online, then they can apply from the site of dialabank that is www.dialabank.com. They have to fulfill the online application form, and within 5 minutes they will get a call where they will receive proper guidance about the loan. And if the person is eligible for the loan, then the loan will get approved within 10 minutes.
Who can’t apply for the personal loan?
There are some eligibility criteria to avail for the personal loan, these are :
- The applicant age should not be less than 21 years.
- An unemployed person can’t apply for this loan.
- If a person has a bad credit score or has a bad credit history than he can’t apply.
- An applicant who is self-employed but does not pay their ITR cannot apply for the personal loan.
- If a person is a salaried one than they should not have the earning less than Rs 15,000 or else they won’t be able to apply for the personal loan.
It is the largest city of Madhya Pradesh. Indore was described as the commercial capital of the state by the Economic Times. Indore is also considered as education hub of the state and first city to have campuses for both, Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Management. It has been elected as the cleanest city of India two years in a row.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.