Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Kotak Mahindra Bank has a committed helpline number, 1860 266 2666, that can be dialled to connect with the client assistance group for any inquiries identified with individual credits.
Client assistance is a significant piece of any association which makes progress toward the total fulfilment of their client’s necessities. Being a financial association, it is even more significant that the bank furnishes its clients with a snappy goal of protests or admittance to data. For individual advances, you can contact the client care number between 9:00 a.m. also, 7:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday (aside from occasions).
Kotak Mahindra Customer Care Numbers
If you are living in any location in India, you can contact on this toll-free number 1860 266 2666, and you can ask your queries related to a personal loan in Kotak Mahindra, or you can check the official website of Dialabank for a personal loan.
Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
|USA||1855 365 6767|
|Australia||0011 8004 4990 000|
|Hong Kong||0018 0044 9900 00|
|U.K.||0080 0449 90000|
|Canada||1855 7684 020|
Submitting a Complaint for Kotak Mahindra Personal Loans
Kotak Mahindra has a 3-venture measure, which you can follow to give input or raise an objection.
Stage 1: Object, you can do as such by calling the previously mentioned numbers. Then again, you can email client care from the bank’s site itself. A dropdown menu will show up for you to choose the idea of the protest. Whenever you are finished choosing, you can send it to the client care office by clicking “submit”.
Stage 2: If your interests are not settled in the initial step. Heighten your protest to the bank’s Grievance Redressal Officer by dialling 18602662666 between 9:30 a.m. also, 5:30 p.m. (Monday to Saturday).
Step 3: If the issue stays uncertain, Further, heighten your grievance to the nodal officials of the Principal Nodal Officer. It should be possible utilizing three channels – email, composed grievance, and call. You can anticipate a reaction inside ten days.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
For any queries you can call on this number 9878981166 If customers wish to get in touch with the customer service officials, they can also do it via post by writing into the registered office of Kotak Mahindra or to the Customer Care Centre of the bank. The addresses for both are as underneath:
27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
Customer Service Center
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., P.O. Box: 16344, Mumbai – 400013
Kotak Mahindra pays attention to their client’s complaints very, and for giving speedy arrangements, it has set up a 4-level complaint Redressal measure. While a client’s protest may regularly be fathomed in the wake of venturing out, the far-fetched occasion that it isn’t thus, they can continue to stage 2, 3 and 4. The four stages of the complaint Redressal measure are as per the following:
- Level 1 Clients can connect with the client support division of the bank through different channels which include: Filling the online structure—sending an email at [email protected] or from the inbox segment of the Net Banking account—calling the complementary number 1860 266 2666 (24×7). Visit any Kotak Mahindra branch. Send into the client support office at Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., P.O. Box: 16344, Mumbai – 400013.
- Level 2 On the off chance that the question isn’t settled by following any choice inside seven working days, clients can raise their issue to Level 2 by sending an email to the bank’s Service Assurance Center. They can likewise download and top off the Grievance Form from the Kotak Mahindra site and submit it on the location that is referenced on the form.
- Level 3 On the off chance that the client has not yet gotten acceptable inside five working days in the wake of reaching the Service confirmation focus, they can send an email to the bank’s Nodal Officer from the site by topping off the online structure and expressing their Service demand number which they would have gotten after the first run-through of presenting their complaint at Level 1.
- Level 4 In the improbable occasion that the Nodal Officer has not acceptably settled the protest, they can send an email to the bank’s Principal Nodal Officer from the site by topping off the online structure and expressing their Service demand number which they would have gotten after the first run-through of presenting their complaint at Level 1.
- Level 5 If the protest or inquiry has not gotten an agreeable reaction at any of the past levels, clients can raise their issue and connect with the bank’s Internal Ombudsman. If the bank has not settled the inquiry following a month, clients can straightforwardly contact the Banking Ombudsman.
So, next time you have any queries regarding your Personal Loan, feel free to contact DialaBank.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Kotak Mahindra Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for Kotak Mahindra Personal Loans
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s