Loan for Doctors: Instant Approval and Maximum Flexibility
After you find out that all doors are closed, and nothing is working, your life becomes less about living more about waiting. At this point in life, you hand over your life to a Doctor. A doctor is a person, who takes care of your life more than you, who makes your nerves responding and alive.
A Doctor looks after your health, and we look after Doctors’ financial health. Banks offer special schemes to fulfil the needs of a Doctor.
Loan Amt up to 50 Lacs
Inject Money into your Business
Instant Cure ( Online Approval in 5 mins)
“You end sufferings of your patients. We end sufferings of your Financial Health”. A Doctors’ Loan is a scheme that is specially designed for doctors. With this scheme, a Doctor can get loan approval in just 2 minutes.
This loan will help you expand your medical skills, construct medical rooms and provide your patients with better treatment and diagnosis. A Doctors’ Loan is like an antibiotic that will diagnose you in case of a financial ailment.
Features of Loan for Doctors
- No Infections, No Diseases. We will provide you with a healthy loan with minimum difficulties.
- Simple Documentation Process
- Hassle-free Process.
- Online Approval within 2 minutes.
- Affordable EMIs and Best Interest Rates.
- No fear of Loan Rejection: 99.99% of Doctors’ cases don’t get rejected.
- Doorstep Services by Dialabank.com
- Good Credit history can help in deviations.
Eligibility Criteria for Loan for Doctors
Click here to know more about personal loan eligibility criteria.
FOR SELF-EMPLOYED PROFESSIONALS
- Experience: 5 years (for qualifications like MD, DM, CH, MCH, MDS, MS) and 7 years (for MBBS, BDS). Experience period will be counted after the internship of any course.
- Age: For Business Loan, or we can say that for Self-employed Doctors, age criteria are 33-66 years.
- It should be 6 lakhs per annum for metropolitan cities, and Net Profit should be 3 lakhs per annum. For small cities, Gross Income should be 5 lakhs per annum, and Net profit should be 2 lakhs per year.
- ID Proof( Passport / Voters ID card / Driving License) Any one of these
- Residence Proof ( Ration card / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Passport ) Any one of these
- Proof of continuity of Business ( Trade License/ Establishment / Sales tax Certificate)
- Latest ITR along with Computation of income
- Bank Statements( latest 6 months bank statements / Bank passbook)
- CA certified Balance sheet & P/L account for the last 2 years
- Highest Professional Degree for the Qualification Proof
- The residence or office should be owned.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Other necessary documents(Sole Proprietorship – Declaration, Partnership – Copy of Partnership Deed, Apart from Copy of MOA, AOA & Board Resolution)
FOR SALARIED DOCTORS
- The Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- For metropolitan cities, Net Income should be 1 lakh per month, and for small cities, it should be 50 000 per month.
- Latest 2-month salary slips.
- Last 3 months bank statements.
- ID proof: Passport/Driving license /Photo credit card/Voter’s ID/PAN card. (Any one of these)
- Residence proof: Passport copy/Telephone or Electricity bill/ Ration Card/Bank statement. (Any One of These)
- Telephone/mobile mandatory at home.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
“Save your precious time—no frequent visits to any bank. We will assist you in getting the Best Loan with our Personalized and Doorstep services. The Best Loan according to your needs will knock at your door: no side effects, No harm. A satisfactory treatment will be given to you. Apply Online and Get Approval in just 2 minutes.”
Special Note: An individual must examine the whole EMI amount payable to the lender with the Personal loan EMI calculator.