Odisha Gramya Bank NRI Personal Loan
Odisha Gramya Bank is a regional rural bank established founded in 2013 with the merger of Neelachala Gramya Bank, Kalinga Gramya Bank and Baitarani Gramya Bank as per the norms of the Regional Rural Banks Act 1976. Its headquarters is in Bhubaneshwar. The bank is jointly owned by the Government of India, Government of Odisha and Indian Overseas Bank. The bank operates in 13 districts of Odisha.
A personal loan is a type of instalment debt availed of by borrowers from banks and financial institutions. The loan is repaid by the borrower through equated monthly instalments (EMI), which includes a part of the principal amount and an interest rate charged upon it, every month. Factors such as income stability, debt history, repayment abilities, etc. determine the eligibility of the borrower.
Odisha Gramya Bank NRI Personal Loan Interest Rate
Odisha Gramya Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
Odisha Gramya Bank NRI Personal Loan Eligibility
Features of Odisha Gramya Bank NRI Personal Loan
- An interest rate of 13.75% is charged by the bank.
- A borrower can avail of a maximum amount of Rs 10,00,000.
- The document verification process is simple and instant.
- The applicant must be a resident Indian, while the co-applicant can be an NRI.
- This loan is offered without any collateral or security.
- Document proofs must be submitted by both the applicant and the co-applicant.
Apply for Odisha Gramya Bank NRI Personal Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is your best agent while availing of an NRI Personal Loan because:-
- We are India’s first financial helpline therefore we have expertise.
- Based on your requirements, we offer you the best deal available online in the market and assist you in choosing the right deal for yourself.
- We offer doorstep pickup and delivery for your documents, saving your time and effort.
- We offer you the best NRI Personal Loan schemes and products available which you can compare against a broad list of parameters.
Odisha Gramya Bank NRI Personal Loan – FAQs
✅ Is an NRI Personal Loan a secured loan or an unsecured loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan because the borrower is not required to enlist any collateral to obtain a personal loan.
✅ How can I check my NRI Personal Loan EMI?
You can check your EMI by using a personal loan EMI calculator which available on the website of most banks and financial institutions.
✅ Can I avail myself of an NRI Personal Loan with a low credit score?
Some lenders may issue an NRI Personal Loan to borrowers with a low credit score but they may charge a higher interest rate.