Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Key Features Jan 2021
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL score||Minimum 750 or above|
|Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2148|
|Tenure||12 to 84 months|
|Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2%|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹ 15 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Benefits of Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- Maximum loan amount
- Multiple loan repayment plans
- Fast & easy processing of personal loan application
- Quick loan approval
- A guarantor is not insisted upon by the bank
- Attractive & competitive interest rates
- Offers special schemes and discounts for employees of large companies
- Usually, no security is required for availing Pandyan Grama Bank personal loan
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
The thing with the personal loan interest rate is it keeps on changing as we have said earlier there is a very minute chance that two people get the same rate of interest for the same loan amount.
|10.49% to 18.00% per annum|
Up to 2.5% of the Loan Amt
Min ₹ 1000 and Max ₹ 25000
No prepayment is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid
No foreclosure is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid
13-24 months: 4% of loan principal outstanding
As per state laws
Cheque Bounce Chgs
₹ 550/chq + GST
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
2% p.m.(on overdue amount)
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Documents
Duly filled application form
Proof of Identity
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
Proof of Address
Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
Proof of Income
> ITRs : Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
There are some Eligibility Criteria regulated by the bank to provide Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan. You need to qualify the eligibility criteria if you want finance to meet your requirement. As Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan an unsecured loan, the eligibility criteria differ for both salaried and self-employed applicants. Given below are the conditions that you need to full fill.
|CIBIL score||750 and Above|
|Min Income||Rs 18000/month|
- Twenty-one years is the minimum age and the maximum age for availing is 61 years for the salaried applicant.
- Also, your salary should be at least 18,000 Rs monthly.
- Besides this, the salary of the borrower needs to come to a bank account.
- The minimum age for which you can avail the personal loan is 21, and the maximum is 60 years.
- Also, your business needs to be running for the past three years.
- Likewise, the applicant’s business annual turnover must be above 30 Lac.
- Furthermore, the ITR return is at least 2.5 Lac of the past year.
Pre Calculated EMI for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
|Loan principal @ interest||Tenure|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|5 lakh @ 11%||Rs. 44,190||Rs. 23,303||Rs. 16,369||Rs. 12,922||Rs. 10,871|
|7 lakh @ 11.25 %||Rs. 61,948||Rs. 32,706||Rs. 23,000||Rs. 18,176||Rs. 15,307|
|10 lakh @ 12%||Rs. 88,848||Rs. 47,073||Rs. 33,214||Rs. 26,333||Rs. 22,244|
About Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
Pandyan Grama Bank was founded in the year 1977. The administrative office of the bank is established in Virundhanagar which shifted from Sattur on 16th July 1993. The Pandyan Grama Bank is operating in sixteen different districts. Also, the bank is sponsored by Indian Overseas Bank and is overlooked by the state government. The Pandyan Grama Bank provides its financial services to the rural people of India. In addition to this, one of the most popular schemes that Pandyan Bank provides is the personal loan which indeed comes with a low-interest rate.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan is the unsecured way of providing a loan to a borrower. As a result, the bank does not ask the applicant to submit a collateral value against the principal loan amount. Furthermore, the loan amount is dependent on the individual. Thus, it’s a rare case when two borrowers have the same interest rate and the same principal amount. You can easily avail of this loan online via a financial portal like us. Moreover, this loaning scheme is said to be one of the fastest and the most reliable one.
How to Calculate EMIs for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
Calculate your EMIs using the calculator below.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
Pandyan Grama Bank usually takes two weeks or 15 days when it comes to the Processing of Personal Loan Applications. However, Pandyan Grama Bank approves the loan in just a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days to its pre-approved already existing account holders.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
Pandyan Grama Bank gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your mortgage. However, Pandyan Grama Bank charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge of 3%.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility
An individual overdraft is a credit office that licenses you to pull out an all-out as and when required. You can in like way repay the got out absolutely at whatever point the condition is ideal. From this time forward, it is maybe the most preferred credit decisions that profited to meet changing individual supporting necessities unbounded.
Apply for an overdraft office as a Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan. The adaptable improvement office has all the gigantic features of a slight overdraft credit.
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
*Note – All EMIs are calculated for a Loan Amount of Rs. 1 Lakh.
Types of Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loans
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan for Marriage
If you have a wedding at your house and are worried about the expenses, then you can apply for a personal loan from Pandyan Grama Bank and leave out all your financial worries.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Employees of the central and state government can get a personal loan for their needs. Pandyan Grama Bank has special offers curated for day to day needs of the government employees.
Pandyan Grama Bank Doctor Loan
Doctors receive extra benefits and an extended period to repay their personal loans. The rate of interest is discounted too if you have been in practice for more than 3 years.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
This is personal finance that is provided to pensioners and their families who have an existing account with Pandyan Grama Bank. The family refers to the spouse of the individual who is authorized to receive the pension of a person in the event of death.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer refers to a process where you shift your loan from one lending institution to another. In this, your new bank pays off your previous loan and gives you the loan. You get many benefits if you do this, but you may have to pay the foreclosure charges associated with that loan along with the Processing fee on your new loan.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Top Up
Top up facility on your loan is the additional amount that you borrow from the bank on your existing loan. Pandyan Grama Bank lets you avail of this facility if you have paid at least nine regular EMIs without any hindrances in payment. You can get a top-up of min ₹50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount.
Types of Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
Home renovation loan
Pandyan Grama Bank provides individuals who plan to renovate their homes with a home improvement loan. This personal loan can fund critical repairs or allow the borrower to purchase new furniture, fixtures, and furniture for the house. Four of the Pandyan Grama Bank Home Renovation Loan’s major features are:
- The Home Renovation Loan of Pandyan Grama Bank’s interest rate starts at as low as 11.25%.
- Individuals will be liable to renew their homes with a loan of up to Rs. 20 Lakh.
- Pandyan Grama Bank’s home improvement loan needs minimum paperwork to free up the whole credit process.
- Usually, within 72 hours after the bank accepts the applications, the loan balance will be credited to the account.
The holiday loan from Pandyan Grama Bank will help you budget for your dream vacation with limited difficulties. A number of holiday-related expenses will be funded by this personal loan from Pandyan Grama Bank, including the booking of flight fares, hotel accommodation, guided tours, etc. The Pandyan Grama Bank Holiday Loan’s key features are:
- Interest rates on holiday loans starting at 11.25 percent p.a.
- You should use up to Rs 20 Lakh easily so that a financial crunch would not spoil your perfect vacation
- Simplified and limited paperwork means fast and easy funding for your holiday.
- Quick processing of the loan directly credited to your account and disbursement
Most unsecured personal loans are meant for individuals with a daily income, while the Fresher Funding of Pandyan Grama Bank is distinct. The loan option provided by Pandyan Grama Bank is intended to help refreshers, i.e. recent graduates searching for their first job. Few of Pandyan Grama Bank Fresher Personal Loan Funding’s main features are as follows:
- Up to Rs 1.5 lakh loan
- A candidate must be 21 years of age or older.
- The interest rate for Fresher Funding depends on the applicant’s profile, credit history/score, applicant’s age, and place.
NRI Personal Loan
Knowing the wishes and desires of NRIs, Pandyan Grama Bank provides NRIs directly with a personal loan. An Indian resident must be the main loan borrower, and a close relative must be the NRI co-applicant. The Personal Loan includes the following features for NRIs:
- Pandyan Grama Bank offers NRIs with adjustable end-use personal loans of up to Rs. 10 lakh.
- NRI Personal Loan interest rates launch at 15.49 percent p.a.
- Up to 36 months is the term of the loan.
How to Apply for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Online?
- Visit our website, DialaBank
- Once you reach there, you have to fill the form shown on the screen.
- You need to provide your necessary details and your contact number.
- It is essential that you provide your correct contact information.
- Now after completing these steps your work is done now all you need to do is sit back and relax.
- One of our relationship managers will reach you via phone call.
- Our RM will guide you through the best loan deals and offers which you can get near your location.
- Also, we make sure you get a high loan to value ratio on your loan.
- Finally, we do all the heavy work for you at zero cost.
- Yes, don’t get shocked there are no hidden charges in our services. Our services are free, and the customer does not need to pay us.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Status
1. Proceed to the Loan Application Status page on the Pandyan Grama Bank’s Official Website
2. Enter essential credentials such as loan application no, registered mobile no, etc. to view your refreshed Pandyan Grama Bank personal loan application
Personal Loan verification process
Following the online submission of your loan application to DialaBank, the following are the principal stages of the personal loan authentication process.
Stage 1. DialaBank will forward to your chosen lender your loan application, and you will usually get a call from the representative of the lender within 48 hours.
Stage 2. The possible lender can arrange for your KYC documents, salaries, etc. to be collected or provide an opportunity to upload them online. To confirm your submission, these documents will be used.
Stage 3. You will get another call to confirm the loan bid and seek your permission for disbursement if the lender’s verification has been fulfilled and your loan has been approved.
Stage 4. The loan is normally disbursed within 48 hours of the loan’s acceptance and adequate verification.
Note: The timeframe for verification/disbursement of personal loans, as stated above, can vary on the basis of the internal criteria of the lender, as well as other parameters.
Check your Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan application Status
The process for checking your application’s status requires the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Pandyan Grama Bank, click on ‘Products’, and select ‘Personal Loans.’
- Click ‘More and choose’ Review Loan Application Status.’ on the next tab that opens below.
- Firstly, by submitting details such as your contact number, date of birth, and either entering the OTP you get on your mobile number or using your application number, you can check your application status.
How to login in Pandyan Grama Bank portal
- Visit the Official Website of Pandyan Grama Bank.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, press the ‘Login’ button.
- Using your user ID and password or your registered cell phone number to log in.
How to Check Your Loan Statement
By taking the following steps, customers can download the bank’s loan statement:
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Tap ‘Get in touch’ and click ‘Requests for help’ from the drop-down column.
- On the next page that opens, pick ‘Personal Loan Related’ under the ‘Loans’ menu.
- Next, press the ‘Loan Account Statement Order’ button.
- To make use of the bank’s loan statement, log in using your user ID and password or using your registered cell phone number and OTP.
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
Many borrowers have been adversely affected by the national lockout due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and a six-month moratorium on various term loans has been declared to some degree to minimize its impact. Pandyan Grama Bank announced an RBI-mandated one-time gain from the Pandyan Grama Bank loan restructuring after the six-month moratorium was terminated. This mechanism aims at providing continued relief to borrowers who are still unable to repay their daily EMI due to the ongoing financial distress of the pandemic.
In order to minimize the monthly EMI payments, the loan settlement scheme implemented by Pandyan Grama Bank provides for an extended moratorium of up to 2 years or an extension of the current period of maturity. It is necessary to bear in mind, of course, that the restructuring of the loan by Bajaj Finance employees would result in additional interest rates exceeding those applicable to the initial loan. Using this relief method only as a last resort is also necessary so that the unpaid loan does not end up defaulting.
Pandyan Grama Bank Customer Care
Customers can approach Pandyan Grama Bank’s Customer Support via any of the following means:
By phone: You can call Pandyan Grama Bank on 18004254445 (toll-free)
Callback order: You can also make a return call by accessing the bank’s website.
Online Chatbot: You can even have an apple Chatbot online to answer your questions.
Visit Branch: To obtain your requests, visit the nearest Pandyan Grama Bank branch.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
On the DialaBank website, there are many drawbacks to applying for a personal loan. Below, some of these are given:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: You can reach the DialaBank website anywhere, wherever and even apply at any time for a personal loan from the comfort of your home or office.
- Multiple lenders on a single platform: com helps you to view personal loan offers on a single platform from multiple prospective lenders, avoiding the need to visit multiple bank websites or branches.
- Know EMI instantly: on DialaBank.com, use the personal loan EMI calculator, and you can check the EMIs that you are going to pay for on a personal loan right before applying for one. It can allow you to borrow the amount you need, which you will repay easily and have a stable payment schedule.
- Free of charge: In addition, when applying for a personal loan on DialaBank.com, you are not required to incur any fees.
Below are some important items you need to note when applying to Pandyan Grama Bank for a personal loan:
- It is still a smart thing to review your credit report before applying for a personal loan. A decent credit score increases the chances of accepting the loan and will make it possible for you to use a personal loan on conditions that are more desirable.
- It is advisable to compare the expense of a personal loan (interest rates and all associated fees and charges) issued by various lenders on DialaBank.com before finalizing on a particular lender.
- As per your wishes and ability to repay, borrow. Avoid borrowing only because you have the right to borrow a bigger amount. It will just add to the interest rate and will have no long-term advantages.
- Avoid applying for individual loans concurrently with many lenders. It reveals that you are credit-hungry and therefore increases the amount of demanding credit report requests that can negatively impact your credit score.
FAQs About Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
✅ What is Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that can be used to meet your daily financial needs. You can use a Personal Loan to finance all your expenses from a vacation to a medical emergency.
✅ How does Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan work?
Personal Loans from Pandyan Grama Bank are unsecured, and thus you are not required to submit any security with the bank. The rate of interest is usually high as compared to secured loans, but if you have a right CIBIL score banks may offer you lower rates of interest. The repayment of Personal Loans can be made in monthly installments called EMIs.
✅ What is the Personal Loan rate of interest in Pandyan Grama Bank?
The personal loan rate of interest in Pandyan Grama Bank starts at 9.99% per annum. You can compare rates of interest of different Banking and Non-Banking Financial Companies on Dialabank and apply for the Personal Loan that best caters to your needs.
✅ How can I get Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
You can get a Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan by visiting your branch with your documents and contacting your banker regarding Personal Loans. Once the banker verifies your documents and approves your application, you will get the fund in your bank account.
✅ How to apply for Personal Loan in Pandyan Grama Bank?
Apply for a Personal Loan with Pandyan Grama Bank by contacting the nearest branch in person with your KYC documents. You may also contact Dialabank to compare the Personal Loan offers of different banks to choose the one that suits your needs the best.
✅ Why apply for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan can be used for several financial needs such as a wedding, payment of bills, daily expenses, etc. Since it is unsecured, you are not required to submit any collateral security to avail of emergency lump sum funds with a Personal Loan. Pandyan Grama Bank offers competitive rates and trouble-free processing of your loan.
✅ How much EMI on Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Your Personal Loan EMI varies depending on your loan amount, loan tenure, and rate of interest. You can use Dialabank’s EMI calculator to calculate your estimated EMIs in seconds.
✅ How much CIBIL score required for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Pandyan Grama Bank requires you to have a CIBIL score over 700.
✅ Minimum credit score needed for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Your Credit Score determines your creditworthiness and the risk of default involved in lending you the money. Pandyan Grama Bank requires a minimum credit score of 700 for its Loan products.
✅ How to calculate Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan EMI?
An EMI calculator can be used to calculate your Personal Loan EMIs using just the three parameters; loan amount, loan tenure, and rate of interest.
✅ What can I use Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan for?
Finance a wedding, an event, a vacation, or pay for your daily expenses, medical bills, etc. A Personal Loan can be used to finance all your needs and financial emergencies.
✅ Can I prepay Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Yes, you can prepay your Pandyan Grama Bank’s Personal Loan by visiting the branch and applying for foreclosure with your loan officer. A prepayment fee may be charged, and your loan will be closed once all the payments are cleared.
✅ How to prepay Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Prepayment of your Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan can be done by visiting your loan branch with your loan documents. You will have to pay the entire outstanding amount along with any foreclosure charge as shall be applied by the bank.
✅ How to repay Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Pandyan Grama Bank’s Personal Loan can be quickly repaid in monthly installments that comprise of your principal loan amount and interest.
✅ What documents are needed for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
Your KYC documents(Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.) and Income proof(Bank Statement, Salary Slips, ITR files) are the only documents that are needed for your Personal Loan from Pandyan Grama Bank. Any other material, as asked by the bank shall be duly submitted.
✅ How to check Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan status?
You can either visit your loan branch in person or contact the customer care number to know the status of your Pandyan Grama Bank’s Personal Loan.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal?
The processing fee is from 1%-2%.
✅What is the Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan personal loan customer care number?
Contact 9878981166 for any queries.
✅What are the Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
Pandyan Grama Bank gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your mortgage. However, Pandyan Grama Bank charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge of 3%.
✅What is the Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan personal loan closure procedure?
- Visit the bank with the complete set of documents (as mentioned above).
- You may be required to fill a form or write a letter requesting pre-closure of the Personal Loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure amount.
- Sign the required documents, if any.
- Take acknowledgment of the balance amount you have paid.
✅What is the Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Personal Loan Overdraft Facility?
An individual overdraft is a credit office that licenses you to pull out an all-out as and when required. You can in like way repay the got out absolutely at whatever point the condition is ideal.
Table of Contents
- 1 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Key Features Jan 2021
- 2 Benefits of Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- 3 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 4 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Documents
- 5 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 6 Pre Calculated EMI for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- 7 About Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- 8 How to Calculate EMIs for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- 9 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 10 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 11 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 13 Types of Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loans
- 14 Types of Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- 15 How to Apply for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 16 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Status
- 17 Personal Loan verification process
- 18 How to login in Pandyan Grama Bank portal
- 19 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 20 Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 21 Pandyan Grama Bank Customer Care
- 22 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 23 Important Aspects
- 24 FAQs About Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- 24.1 ✅ What is Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.2 ✅ How does Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan work?
- 24.3 ✅ What is the Personal Loan rate of interest in Pandyan Grama Bank?
- 24.4 ✅ How can I get Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.5 ✅ How to apply for Personal Loan in Pandyan Grama Bank?
- 24.6 ✅ Why apply for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.7 ✅ How much EMI on Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.8 ✅ How much CIBIL score required for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.9 ✅ Minimum credit score needed for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.10 ✅ How to calculate Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 24.11 ✅ What can I use Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan for?
- 24.12 ✅ Can I prepay Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.13 ✅ How to prepay Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.14 ✅ How to repay Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.15 ✅ What documents are needed for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.16 ✅ How to check Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan status?
- 24.17 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal?
- 24.18 ✅What is the Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan personal loan customer care number?
- 24.19 ✅What are the Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
- 24.20 ✅What is the Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan personal loan closure procedure?
- 24.21 ✅What is the Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan Personal Loan Overdraft Facility?