Personal Loan in Agartala Features
Some days, we get into some kind of economic problem and cannot fulfil our financial needs. A personal loan Agartala is a loan that assists us to solve these kinds of financial problems.
A personal loan allows the buyer to use the money as per their choice. The borrower does not need to keep anything in the bank as collateral.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Agartala?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the troubles related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends on the applicant’s salary and the company in which an applicant works.
- A Personal Loan does not require any nominee when you apply from Agartala.
Personal Loan in Agartala Eligibility Criteria
The personal loan eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different for getting a personal loan Agartala:
- The minimum age requirements of an individual must be 21 years.
- The maximum age is required for an individual is 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary must be received in their bank accounts only.
- The applicants must have a good source of income and a good credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be introduced.
- Minimum income required for metropolitan city: Rs. 18,000.
- Minimum income required for non -metro city: Rs. 12,000
Click here to check more about the personal loan for- Salaried Applicant.
- Minimum age requirement: 25 years.
- The applicants must have the ITR files for the last three years for availing a personal loan Agartala.
- If the candidates are the businessman, then the business must be functioning from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual must be good. There must not be any dues left.
- The annual income of the candidates should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- For the whole documentation process of the personal loan, an applier has to submit his financial and bank statements of the previous three months.
Click here to know more about the personal loan for- Self-employed Applicant.
Personal Loan in Agartala Interest Rates:
The Agartala Personal Loan interest rates depend on the company’s name and fame. The personal Loan Agartala interest rate is 9.99% p.a.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Agartala
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof involves (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the candidates are living in rental apartments then they have to show their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants for a personal loan should have the ITR files for the last three years, and his business must be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to present his salary slip of the last three months and bank statement for the last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every candidate has to submit his pan card, which is a necessary document.
- Two coloured passport-sized photographs are required to get a personal loan Agartala(Applicants should not wear any glasses).
How to apply for Personal Loan in Agartala?
Personal Loan Interest Rates Agartala
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Private Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates