Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, which means that an individual doesn’t have to pledge his any belongings to the banker. This loan can be used to fulfill any requirement. These requirements can be paying medical bills, debt consolidation, taxes, and many more. Personal loan is an instant finance, which a person can avail within 48-72 hours with minimal documentation required.
Why to apply for Personal Loan Agondh?
- No collateral or any property need to be put to the banker.
- Personal Loan can be used almost all the financial problems of life. So it is a multi-purpose offer.
- The amount of loan depends upon the repayment capability and income of the person.
- The gurantor is not required, at max just a reference.
Personal Loan Agondh Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan have some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicant loan request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Read more about– What is CIBIL Score?
- The required minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- A borrower from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- The Job location of the applicant.
- The age requirement of a self-employed person should be 25 years.
- The person applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- And if the applicant is running a business than his business should be running at least from last three years
- A credit score of the applicant must be good, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Know more: EMI Calculator
Personal Loan Agondh Documents
- Residence proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And the applicant living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the last three months.
- Identity proof: As a verification document, one should especially require one among the following: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card which is an important document.
- Two colored passport size photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Personal Loan Agondh Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan may vary from person to person as it totally depends upon the salary of the applicant and the company’s profile. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
More About: Interest Rates on Personal loan
Personal Loan Agondh Tenure
- The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- Dialabank does not charge any extra fees from its customers.
- We provide our services 24/7 and are always ready to help our applicants.
- We quickly pick-up the documents start the whole process of sanctioning loans
- The approval of personal loan does not take time if you applied through dialabank. The loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- We provide you assistance from the experts, and our relationship managers will guide you throughout this process.
How to apply for Personal Loan Agondh?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, they may call on 9878981166.
Agondh is a village in Haryana, India. Even at this place, it is very easy and effortless process to take personal loan, when you will apply through Dialabank. In personal loan there is no need to mortgage any propertyas it is a secured loan. so it is very beneficial for an individual to take personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%|
Personal Loan other cities in Haryana
|Personal Loan Balla||Personal Loan Ballabhgarh|
|Personal Loan Barana||Personal Loan Barara|
|Personal Loan Barkatabad||Personal Loan Barwala|
|Personal Loan Bawal||Personal Loan Bhagan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Why to apply for Personal Loan Agondh?
- 2 Personal Loan Agondh Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Salaried Applicant:
- 4 Self-employed Applicant:
- 5 Personal Loan Agondh Documents
- 6 Personal Loan Agondh Interest Rates
- 7 Personal Loan Agondh Tenure
- 8 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 9 How to apply for Personal Loan Agondh?
- 10 About Agondh
- 11 Personal Loan other cities in Haryana