About Personal Loan Arni
Personal Loan is a unsecured loan where no collateral is kept with the bank.
In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Personal Loan is a feature provided by banks & NBFIs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily, especially for the people in a metro cities.
Personal Loan Arni is a loan that can be used in multiple ways that can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes. These purposes could be debt repayment, taxes, paying medical bills and more. Personal finance is instant finance, which a person can avail within 2-3 working days with minimal documentation required.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Arni
Personal Loan Arni does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria based on which the bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
1. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
2. If the borrower should have a salary of minimum Rs.18,000 per month
3. The borrower must have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
4. The person must have a good CIBIL score, i.e., at least 700+
The documentation process for Personal Loan Arni is straightforward; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
1. The self-employed person’s age should be minimum of 25 years.
2. The applicant should file ITR at least for the last three years.
3. The CIBIL of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
4. The ITR(Income tax return) which the applicant files should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
5. And the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running from the last three years.
Documents Required for Personal Loan Arni
Identity proof:(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.
2.Residence proof:(Passport/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card/Ration Card). And the applicant living in a rented house, then they have to submit their rental agreement.
3. The applicant must submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
4. Salaried applicants have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
5. The self-employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
6. Two passport size colored photos are also required.
Personal Loan Arni Rate of Interest
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Arni starts from 10.75% per year.
Personal Loan Arni Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
How to Apply for Personal Loan Arni
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Arani otherwise spelled Arni, also Periya Arani is a town and a municipality in Tiruvanamalai district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. The name comes from the word Aranyam which means a place surrounded by forest. Arani is known for its rich history – a Fort and few palaces, ancient Hindu temples and Jain centres stand today as a testimony.