All About Personal Loan Badhni kalan
Change your way of living. Stop compromising, the way you were doing till now. We got a solution for you that is Personal Loan, which is an unsecured Loan with a low rate of interest, starting at 10.75% per annum. For further assistance you can fill the form at our website or call us on 9878981166 our relationship manager will assist you till you avail the loan.
Why to apply for Personal Loan Badhni kalan?
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the person and his repayment capabilities.
- Personal Loan Badhni kalan is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- Does not require borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- The Guarantor is not needed for Personal Loan Badhni kalan.
- Personal Loan Badhni kalan will help you to enhance your credit score.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Badhni kalan
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The age of the applicant must be 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- A credit score of the applicant must be good.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman, than his business should be running at least from last three years.
- The whole documentation process for Personal Loan Badhni kalan is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Badhni kalan Documents
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Personal Loan Badhni kalan Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Badhni kalanTenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Badhni kalan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan get disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
How to apply for Personal Loan Badhni kalan?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
About Badhni kalan
It is located in Punjab. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Badhni kalan
- 1.1 Why to apply for Personal Loan Badhni kalan?
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Badhni kalan
- 1.3 Salaried Applicant:-
- 1.4 Self-employed Applicant:-
- 1.5 Personal Loan Badhni kalan Documents
- 1.6 Personal Loan Badhni kalan Interest Rates
- 1.7 Personal Loan Badhni kalanTenure
- 1.8 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 1.9 How to apply for Personal Loan Badhni kalan?
- 1.10 About Badhni kalan
- 1.11 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020