Future is uncertain and once in life we need more resources to fulfill our financial needs and in that situation Personal Loan is the answer for you. If you are in search for such financial needs then Dialabank is here to help you.
Why should one go for Personal Loan Bamosana?
- The amount of loan depends upon the income and repays ability of the person.
- The amount can be used as per your financial requirements.
- There is need to pledge any property or asset as Collateral to the lender.
- No cosigner needed.
Personal Loan BamosanaEligibility
There are some eligibility criteria based on applicant ability to pay. There are two categories of applicants:
Further, There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- The applicant should be 21-60.
- If the applicant inhabited in a metropolitan city, then he must have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the he is from a non-metropolitan city, then he must have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have the work experience of at least three years, and the pay should come in their account only.
- The applicant should have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The borrower should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the borrower must be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files must be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
- Identity proof: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them and should not be expierd. Everyone have these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Residence proof : (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the borrower is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the borrower and the address of the owner.
- The borrower have to submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the borrower is a salaried applicant, then he have to submit his salary slip of last three months and his bank statements of last six months.
- And if the borrower is self-employed applicant, then he have to submit the ITR of last three years and registration of his business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Personal Loan Bamosana Interest Rates
Personal Loan interest rates may vary from person to person as it depends upon the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
Personal Loan BamosanaTenure
The tenure of the personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- No extra charges are applicable.
- Ready to help 24/7.
- Quick pick-up of documents.
- Approval in no time.
- Assistance from experts.
Personal Loan BamosanaTenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
How to Apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can select their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, they may call on 9878981166.
Bamosana is a Village in Mahesana Taluka in Mahesana District of Gujarat State, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan in Bagpur only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 Why should one go for Personal Loan Bamosana?
- 1.1 Personal Loan BamosanaEligibility
- 1.2 Salaried Applicant:
- 1.3 Self-employed Applicant:
- 1.4 Personal LoanBamosanaDocuments
- 1.5 Personal Loan Bamosana Interest Rates
- 1.6 Personal Loan BamosanaTenure
- 1.7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 1.8 Personal Loan BamosanaTenure
- 1.9 How to Apply?
- 1.10 About Bamosana
- 1.11 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated