About Personal Loan Bankura
There are some days where we run into a financial crisis of some kind and are unable to satisfy our financial needs. A personal loan is a loan that enables us to address these types of financial problems. With rising prices and a new lifestyle in this modern world, it is important to cope with the change. So Personal Loan is a function offered by banks & NBFIs to easily handle all expenses, particularly for people in a metro city, to get the best loan option.
A personal loan encourages the purchaser to spend the funds according to their preference. As collateral, the creditor would not need to hold everything in the bank. The best loan choice to manage all expenses comfortably is a personal loan. A personal loan gives you a service that can meet all your wishes and desires. Personal finance is instant finance, which, with limited paperwork needed, a user can access within 48-72 hours.
Personal Loan Bankura Rate of Interest
The interest rates on a personal loan depend on the profile and compensation of a person’s business. The Personal Loan Bankura interest rate starts at 10.75 per cent a year.
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Private Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan Bankura Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria. For both salaried and self-employed individuals, the required conditions are different:
- The minimum age standards for people should be up to 21 years and up to 60 years at the latest.
- Applicants must have three years of work experience. And only in their accounts can the pay be paid.
- There must be an outstanding financial background for the candidates.
- It should state the work position of the candidate.
- In a metropolitan area, a creditor should have a minimum salary of Rs.18,000 and Rs.12,000 in a non-metro area.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- An individual person’s minimum age threshold should be 25 years.
- ITRs for the past three years can be filed by those applying for a personal loan.
- If the applicants are the developer, the enterprise should be going for the last three years.
- The person applicants’ credit score should be strong. There should be no loans or dues left.
- A minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh should be the annual salary of the applicants.
- The entire Personal Loan Bankura disclosure process is for the borrower to apply its financial records and its bank accounts for the intervening three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Bankura Documents
- Residence verification: requires the documentation needed for proof of residence (Passport / ID card / Voting card / Aadhaar card Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants live in rented units, they must apply their lease, their name and address of the landlord, energy bill.
- Self-employed: personal loan borrowers should file for the last three years with ITR, and their company should be registered.
- Salaried candidates: Candidates are allowed to submit their payslips for the past three months and their bank balance for the last six months.
- Each applicant must apply for their PAN, passport, which is an important document, under the KYC formality.
- Two coloured examples of the passport size
Personal Loan Bankura Apply Online
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Bankura
Personal loan EMI calculator is a useful tool in planning a loan and EMI calculation according to common market interest rates are presented hereunder:
In the state of West Bengal, India, Bankura is a district and a municipality. It is the headquarters of the district of Bankura.
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Kharagpur||Personal Loan Hooghly|
|Personal Loan Katwa||Personal Loan Dum Dum|
|Personal Loan Jamalpur||Personal Loan Domjur|
|Personal Loan Islampur||Personal Loan Darjeeling|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Bankura
- 2 Personal Loan Bankura Rate of Interest
- 3 Personal Loan Bankura Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Bankura Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Bankura Apply Online
- 6 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Bankura
- 7 Other Cities For Personal Loan