About Personal Loan Barmer
A personal Loan is supposed to be an unstable advance and doesn’t need borrower’s benefits as security. An individual advance can be utilized for numerous reasons, for example, travel, marriage, training, shopper durables, hardware, and family use.
Why apply for Personal Loan Barmer?
- No mortgage or collateral protection is expected to be deposited with the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose loan offer, that is, for all financial problems it can be used.
- The amount of personal loan depends on the repayment of the revenue and ability of the individual.
- No guarantor or candidate is required for a Personal Loan.
Personal Loan Barmer Eligibility Criteria
Qualification for Personal Loan Barmer relies on a few factors, for example, your financial assessment, month to month salary, and a few other continuous EMIs, and so forth. There are two classes of candidates:
There are different qualification measures for the two candidates.
Click here to calculate your loan’s EMIs and plan your repayment- EMI Calculator
- Age criteria = minimum of 21 years and maximum of 60 years
- Job experience = 3 years (salary in their account should be received)
- There must be an excellent credit background for the applicants.
- It should state the work position of the applicant.
- Rs. 18,000 (metropolitan city) and Rs. 12,000 (non-metropolitan city) = minimum income
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Mandatory age = 25 years (minimum)
ITR for the last three years should be filed by the applicants.
If the applicants run a business, it should run for the past three years.
The credit score should be right (no debt or dues should be left)
Income per annum = Rs 2.5 lakh (minimum)
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Barmer Documents
- Identity proof: One ought to have these following archives with him (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving permit/Aadhar Card) any of them will work.
- Residence proof: The records required as verification of home are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving permit/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And on the off chance that the candidate is living in a leased home, at that point he needs to submit, power bill on his name and the address of the proprietor and his tenant contract.
- Under, KYC formality: The candidate needs to give his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The candidate needs to present his bank statements throughout the previous a half year and the salary slip of the past a quarter of a year.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
It is important to submit two coloured passport size pictures.
Personal Loan Barmer Interest Rates
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Barmer Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Barmer is from 1 year to 5 years.
Personal Loan Barmer Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
The personal loan information will be given where it is possible to choose the preferred city.
- For more data and free direction, you may approach 9878981166.
Barmer is the locale of Rajasthan state, India. It is a simple and efficient cycle to take Personal Loan in Balaghat just when you apply through Dialabank visit Dialabank or approach 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
|Personal Loan Adampur||Personal Loan Akluj|
|Personal Loan Akola||Personal Loan Akot|
|Personal Loan Alirajpur||Personal Loan Alwar|
|Personal Loan Andul||Personal Loan Arambagh|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Barmer
- 2 Why apply for Personal Loan Barmer?
- 3 Personal Loan Barmer Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Barmer Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Barmer Interest Rates
- 6 Personal Loan Barmer Tenure
- 7 Personal Loan Barmer Apply Online
- 8 About Barmer
- 9 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020