Best Banks for Personal Loans in Bhubaneswar
1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar Features
Personal Loan Details
10.75% to 24% p.a.
1 year to 5 years
|Pre-closure Charges||2% - 5%|
No guarantor required
Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar Interest Rates – Jan 22 2022
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depends on the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts @10.75% per annum.
|Name of the Bank||Interest Rate Range||Processing Fee Range||Loan Amount||Tenure|
|ICICI Bank||11.59% - 18.49% (Fixed)||2.25% (min. Rs.1149) One time fee||Rs.20 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|CitiBank||10.99% - 15.99% (Fixed)||1% to 2.5%||Rs.30 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% to 24% p.a.||Up to 2.5% of the loan amount along with GST or service tax||Rs.50,000 to Rs.15 lakh||1 to 5 Years|
|Fullerton India||11.99% to 23.99 p.a.||Information not provided.||Up to Rs.20 lakh for salaried and up to Rs.30 lakh for self-employed individuals||1 to 4 Years|
|Bank of Baroda||11.35% - 14.35%Fixed||Rs.1,000 to Rs.10,000 (One time fee)||Rs.20,000 - Rs.2 lakh||4 Years (Max)|
|State Bank of India||12.90% - 14.90% (Fixed)||1% (One time fee)||Rs.24,000 - 15 lakh||5 Years|
|Aditya Birla||11.5% - 13.25% (Fixed)||Nil||Rs.30 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|Allahabad Bank||Information not provided||1.06% of loan amount||Information not provided.||1 to 5 Years|
|Yes Bank||14% p.a.||Up to 2% (One-time fee)||Rs.2 lakh to Rs.20 lakh||1 to 5 Years|
|Corporation Bank||12.75% to 13.75% p.a.||Up to 1.5% Minimum amount of Rs.500||Up to Rs.3.50 lakh||Up to 5 Years|
Personal Loan Bhubaneswar Fees & Charges – Jan 22 2022
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Documents required for Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar
List of Documents Required for Salaried Applicants
Salaried individuals must submit the following documents in addition to a completed personal loan application form:
|Photo Identity Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Address Proof (Any one)||
Utility Bill (telephone, electricity, water, gas) – less than 2 months old
Salary slips (Last 3 months)
Bank statements for the last 3 to 6 months (showing salary credit)
|Tax Paid (Any one||
IT returns (for 2 years)
|Residence Ownership Proof (Any one)||
|Proof of Job Continuity (Any one)||
Current employment certificate
Current job appointment letter (if more than 2 years have been spent in the same organisation)
Experience certificate (previous employer’s relieving or appointment letter along with job certificate)
|Proof of Investment (if any)||
Fixed assets, fixed deposit, shares, etc.
|Existing Loans (if any)||
Payment Track Record & Sanction letter
One coloured passport size photograph
List of Documents Required for Self-employed Applicants
Self-employed personal loan applicants must submit the following documents in addition to a fully completed loan application form:
|Photo Identity Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Address Proof (Any one)||
Utility Bill (telephone, water, electricity, gas) – less than 2 months old
|Proof of Residence Ownership (Any one)||
|Proof of Office Address and Ownership (Any one)||
|Proof of Business Existence (Any one)||
Copy of GST registration
Company registration license
Shop establishment proof
Last 2 years Income tax returns of the applicant along with computation of income duly attested by a Chartered Accountant
Audited balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts, including tax audit report, if applicable
Savings/current account bank statement/ bank passbook for the past one year
|Proof of Investment (in case any)||
Investments such as fixed deposit, fixed assets, shares, etc.
|Existing Loans (in case any)||
Payment Track Record and sanction letter
|Professional Degree Certificate||
In case of professionals
One coloured passport size photograph
List of Documents Required for NRI Applicants
When applying for a personal loan, NRI candidates are typically required to submit the following documents:
|Identity Proof||Copy of the passport
Copy of the visa
|Employment Proof||Letter of Appointment
Labour/ Identity card (if applicable)
Official email ID or the HR’s email ID
|Income Proof||Last 6 months’ bank statements
Last 6 months’ salary slips or salary certificate
|Photograph||Passport size photographs|
List of Documents Required for Pensioners
When applying for a personal loan, a pensioner must submit the following documents:
|Identity/Age Proof (Any one)||
Voter ID card
School leaving certificate
|Address Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Income Proof (Any one)||
Last 6 months’ bank statements/salary slips
Copy of pension payment order
Income tax returns
Passport size photographs
Know More About: Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria
The Personal loan eligibility criteria also are different for both Salaried and Self-Employed customers in the following manner:
|Age||21 - 60 years||21 - 65 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs.15,000*||Rs.5 Lakh p.a.|
|Co-applicant||Not mandatory||Not mandatory|
|Loan Tenure||12 – 60 months||12 – 60 months|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.40 Lakh||Rs.40 Lakh|
|Employment Type||Employees of private limited companies and public sector undertakings||
|Employment/Business Continuity||At least 2 years; minimum 1 year with current employer||
4 years Post Qualification experience for Doctors/ Chartered Accountants.
5 years Post Qualification experience for Company Secretary / Architect.
|CIBIL Score||750 and above||750 and above|
Resident Indian staying in own house or a rented house
*In cities such as Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Delhi the net monthly income required is Rs.20,000
*Note: The eligibility criteria vary from lender to lender.
Check Personal Loan Eligibility with Top Lenders in 2021
|Bank||Age Limit||Minimum Work Experience||
Minimum Income (Per Month)
|SBI||Up to 76 years||NA**||Rs.15,000|
|HDFC||21 to 60 years||2 years||Rs. 20,000|
|ICICI||23 to 58 years||2 to 5 years||Rs.17,500|
|Axis||21 to 60 years||NA**||Rs.15,000|
|Kotak Mahindra||22 to 55 years||1 year||Rs.25,000|
|Tata Capital||21 to 58 years||1 year||Rs.15,000|
|IndusInd||21 to 60 years||2 to 5 years||Rs.25,000|
|Ujjivan Small Finance||22 to 58 years||NA**||
Above the minimum wage limit
|India Infoline Finance Limited||25 to 60 years||6 months to 2 years||Rs.35,000|
|HDBFS||21 to 65 years||1 year to 3 years||
Rs.15,000 for salaried
Rs.1 lakh p.a. for self-employed
|Indian Overseas Bank||Up to 58 years||NA*||Rs.5,000|
|IDFC First Bank||23 to 68 years||3 years||NA*|
|Federal Bank||21 - 55 Years||3 years||Rs.25,000|
|Punjab National Bank||21 – 58 years||2 years for doctors||Rs.15,000|
|Andhra Bank||21 - 55 years||NA**||NA*|
Salaried: Rs.6,000 & above
Self-employed - Rs. 1.5 lakh
|IDBI Bank||Up to 75 years for Pensioners||NA**||Rs.1.5 lakh p.a.|
|Fullerton India||21 to 55 years||1 to 2 years||Rs.15,000|
|RBL Bank||25 to 60 years||1 to 3 years||Rs.25,000|
|Bank of Baroda||21 to 60 years||1 year to 2 years||
60% of gross monthly income
|Deutsche Bank||25 to 60 years||NA**||Rs.25,000|
|Karnataka Bank||NA**||3 years||NA*|
|United Bank of India||up to 75 Years||2 years||NA*|
|UCO Bank||21 to 65 years||1 year to 5 years||Rs.20,000|
*Personal loan disbursal is solely at the bank’s discretion and as per the bank’s terms and conditions
Learn More about Personal Loan: Click Here
- The individual’s minimum age requirements should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years for an Individual.
- The applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in the Individual’s account.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history of the previous Loan.
- The applicant should mention the job location of the applicant.
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years or more of an Individual.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years of the income.
- If the applicants are the businessman, they should be running from the past three years and running successfully.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be excellent as it expedites the process.
- The annual income of the applicants should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh annually.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Bhubaneswar?
- Multipurpose loan: The money from a personal loan can be utilized for any personal purpose.
- All-purpose loan: It can be used for almost all purposes according to the requirement.
- Affordable Interest Rates: It is available at an affordable personal loan interest rate in the market.
- Simple procedure: It is a simple Loan scheme as there is no process to check the collateral
How to apply for a Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar?
Anybody can apply for a Personal Loan Bhubaneswar online and get Instant Personal Loan only in a few minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
- Visit Dialabank
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Please enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar
Every Bank and NBFC charges two kinds of fees from its customers.
- The first is mandatory for processing your Personal Loan application, i.e. Processing Fee. The Personal Loan Bhubaneswar Processing Fees are 1% of the sanctioned loan amount. These are charged on all personal loans irrespective of the tenure and amount.
- The second being Pre-closure charges in case you want to close your loan before your fixed tenure. Normally, you cannot close your personal loan before 12 months. The charges may vary from 2% to 4% in the case of pre-closure cases.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator Bhubaneswar
You can use a personal loan EMI calculator to calculate EMIs. EMI is an Equated Monthly Instalments that you pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount borrowed. Based on your profile, the interest rate on your loan is set on. Your EMI is calculated based on the personal loan Interest Rate charged by the bank and the loan amount you have to take and the loan tenure period for which you enjoy the loan.
CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
Every lending institution has its own criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Personal Loan application in Bhubaneswar.
- Most institutions require a minimum score of 700.
- Others might look into other factors like income and job stability to process the loan.
- The institutions don’t just look at the overall score and the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken.
- This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing of a fresh loan.
Personal Loan Bhubaneswar Agents
Dialabank helps you compare various banks and NBFCs so that you can choose the best offer available according to your need. DialaBank is your best agent available for a personal loan in Bhubaneswar. Our relationship manager will ensure you get the best loan at the lowest possible interest rate with hassle-free documentation. The reason behind choosing DialaBank as your agent is:
- DialaBank is India’s first financial helpline.
- We do not charge you for our services.
- The loan gets disbursed within 24 hours of applying with us.
- Our relationship manager guides and assists you through the entire process.
By comparing all the deals available with various banks, we will help you choose the right bank for you.
Personal Loan Bhubaneswar Contact Number
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar is a city the capital of Indian State, Orissa. It is the most populous city also known as the “Gateway of Kumaon”. It is also referred to as Halduvani, derived after the tree “Haldu” abundant in the region. It is home to one of the largest vegetable, fruit, and food grain markets in Kumaon.
FAQs on Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
✅ What is a personal loan?
A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail of based upon their monthly income and CIBIL score. The loan amount available can be used for any personal purpose and need.
✅ How to get a personal loan in Bhubaneswar?
To get a personal loan you either walk into the nearest bank branch with basic documents like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Salary Slip/Bank Statement, and ITR file of the last three years. You can also fill out an inquiry form and apply online at Dialabank’s digital platform for better convenience and personalized assistance.
✅ What is the interest rate for a personal loan in Bhubaneswar?
The interest rates for personal loans is 10.75% per annum. The rate of interest depends upon your monthly income, CIBIL Score, loan amount, and loan tenure.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Personal Loans in Bhubaneswar
- 2 Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar Features
- 3 Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar Interest Rates – Jan 22 2022
- 4 Personal Loan Bhubaneswar Fees & Charges – Jan 22 2022
- 5 Documents required for Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar
- 6 Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Check Personal Loan Eligibility with Top Lenders in 2021
- 8 Why Apply for Personal Loan Bhubaneswar?
- 9 How to apply for a Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar?
- 10 Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar
- 11 Personal Loan EMI Calculator Bhubaneswar
- 12 CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
- 13 Personal Loan Bhubaneswar Agents
- 14 Personal Loan Bhubaneswar Contact Number
- 15 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
- 16 About Bhubaneswar
- 17 FAQs on Personal Loan Bhubaneswar