All about Personal Loan Bina
There are some days when we get in some kind of financial problem and are not able to meet our financial needs. Personal loan is a loan that helps us to solve these kind of financial issues. In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Personal Loan is a feature provided by banks & NBFIs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily, especially for the people in a metro cities.
A personal loan allows the buyer to use the money as per their choice.The borrower does not need to keep anything in the bank as collateral. The personal loan is the best loan option to handle all expenses easily. A personal loan provides you a facility to fulfill all your dreams as well as needs. Personal finance is instant finance, which an individual can avail within 48-72 hours with minimal documentation required.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Bina
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- Minimum age requirements of individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income of RS 18,000 in metropolitan city and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of Personal Loan Bina is the applicants has to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents Required for Personal Loan Bina
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Bina Rate of Interest
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Bina starts from 10.75% per year.
How to Apply for Personal Loan Bina
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Bina is a town and a municipality in the Sagar district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Bina is the district headquarters of Sagar District.