All about Personal Loan Boko
Human beings have never-ending desires, and these cannot be met with limited income. A Personal Loan is a scheme that provides money to people for meeting all the needs and wants without the hassle of collateral.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal loan is a collateral free loan that comes without any security. It is a handy option for the people who do not possess any collateral or do not have their own. The loan can be availed to meet various requirements of life.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Boko?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- Personal Loan Boko is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- Personal Loan Boko does not require any guarantor or nominee..
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Boko
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- Minimum age requirements of individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the Personal Loan Boko is the applicants has to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents Required for Personal Loan Boko
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Boko Rate of Interest
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Badami starts from 10.75% per year.
How to Apply for Personal Loan Boko
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Boko is a town located in Assam, in the Kamrup district in the Indian state of Assam. The town is composed of 139 villages. It is approximately 55 kilometers west of Guwahati.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%