All About Personal loan Changodar
Personal loans are an unsecured form of credit that is popular to meet immediate requirements. It is multi-purpose in nature and therefore can be used for various purposes including wedding, home renovation, travel purposes, and more. Moreover, there is no restriction for the amount borrowed and can be used for any purpose they want. In fact, a personal loan can help you build your credit faster
One of the benefits associated with an online personal loan is that it is unsecured in nature. This means you don’t need to pledge any collateral for your loan. Although this can be a reason for your interest rate, you can get a low-interest personal loan quickly if you meet the eligibility requirements.
About Personal Loan Changodar
- Minimal Documentation
- Very less paperwork.
- Easy Approval
- You can get personal loans that are quick and easy in approval. This is why it is the best bet in times of financial emergency.
- Multipurpose in nature
A personal loan can be used for anything except for investment and illegal activities. Other forms of credit, when taken, are for a specific purpose and can be used only for the same.
Eligibility criteria Personal loan Changodar
There are some eligibility criteria based on which bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different criteria for both applicants.
- The age of the applicant should be 21 (min.)and 60 (max.)
- If the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of at least three years,
- He must have a good credit history. (CIBIL score)
- They have to submit their bank statement for the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a person is self-employed
- than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years
Personal loan Changodar Documents
- Identity proof: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.
- Residence proof : (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement,
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is self-employed, then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- No extra charges are applicable.
- Real-time customer support
- Quick pick-up of documents.
- Approval in no time.
- 24/7 adressal
When you plan to apply for a personal loan, EMI plays the most important factor. Whether or not the EMI will fit in your monthly budget can help in deciding your personal loan. This is where a personal loan EMI calculator can help you. A loan calculator enables you to get the following results:
Monthly Repayments – EMI you will be paying every month
- Total interest payable – Total interest on your loan
- Total amount to pay – The total amount which is a sum of principal and interest
Personal loan Changodar Interest Rates
Interest Rates 10.75% – 33%
Processing Fee Differs from bank to bank; generally ranges between 1-3% of the loan amount
Lock-in period Varies from lender to lender
Pre-closure Charges Differs; Generally between 2%-5% of the loan outstanding
10.99% to 18%
2% to 2.5%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
2% to 3%
13.99% to 16.75%
2% to 3%
15.50% to 24%
1.5% to 2%
15.75% to 22%
2% to 3%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
0.5% to 1.5%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
1.5% to 2%
14.50% to 20%
1.5% to 3%
13.70% to 20%
1.5% to 2%
Changodar village is located in the UTC 5.30 time zone and it follows indian standard time(IST). Changodar sun rise time varies 39 minutes from IST. The vehicle driving side in Changodar is left, all vehicles should take left side during driving.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal loan Changodar
- 2 Eligibility criteria Personal loan Changodar