About Personal Loan Dabhoi
An unsecured Personal loan is a loan taken out without the involvement of any collateral. It is based only on the trust that the borrower will pay back the funds under the terms of the loan. A personal loan is a multipurpose loan that can be used for fulfilling many purposes that are giving taxes, educational costs, and many more.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Dabhoi?
- The value of Loan depends upon the income of the personal and his repayment abilities.
- Personal Loan Dabhoi is a multipurpose credit which can fulfil all your demands.
- Does not need the borrower’s asset to be kept as collateral.
- The Guarantor is not needed.
- Personal Loan Dabhoi will help you to improve your credit score.
Personal Loan Dabhoi Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Dabhoi depends upon different factors such as your credit score, monthly salary, and several other continuing EMIs, etc. There are two kinds of applicants:
Click here to comprehend more about– EMI Calculator
- The least age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- A candidate from the metropolitan city should have the least income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum wages should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the pay should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a great credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank account of the last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
Click here to understand more about- Salaried Applicant
- The age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant asking for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the candidate must be good.
- The minimum value should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the candidate is a businessman, then his business should be running at smallest for the last three years.
- The whole documentation method is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank account of the previous three months.
Click here to comprehend more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Dabhoi Documents
- Identity verification: One should have these later documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The records needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented home, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the landlord and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC rule: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried candidate: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the payslip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person asking for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the company should be registered.
- Coloured image: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Personal Loan Dabhoi Interest Rates
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the organisation profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Dabhoi begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Dabhoi Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Dabhoi is of 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not impose any additional fees from our clients.
- We are always ready to help our candidates and are available 24/7.
- The approval method is time-saving if you apply through Dialabank.
- The Loan gets paid within 24 hours.
- Our experts will help you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
Personal Loan Dabhoi Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan part and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all aspects of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free administration, you may call on 9878981166.
Dabhoi is a town in the Vadodara district in the state of Gujarat, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank. Visit Dialabank or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Other Personal Loan Cities
|Personal Loan Dabhoi||Personal Loan Anjar|
|Personal Loan Bardoli||Personal Loan Anand|
|Personal Loan Balasinor||Personal Loan Amreli|
|Personal Loan Ankleshwar||Personal Loan Adipur|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Dabhoi
- 2 Why Apply for Personal Loan Dabhoi?
- 3 Personal Loan Dabhoi Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Dabhoi Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Dabhoi Interest Rates
- 6 Personal Loan Dabhoi Tenure
- 7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 Personal Loan Dabhoi Apply Online
- 9 About Dabhoi
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020