About Personal Loan Datia
A personal loan is a type of loan which is given by almost all banks nowadays. It is a multipurpose loan and can be used for more expensive educational expenses, paying taxes, unexpected medical fees, debt consolidation, etc. It is an immediate loan that an individual can avail within 48 to 72 hours.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Datia?
- The amount of the loan depends upon the revenue of the person and his repayment abilities.
- Personal Loan Datia is a multipurpose credit that can fulfil all your demands.
- It does not need the borrower’s asset to be kept as collateral.
- The Guarantor is not required.
- Personal Loan Datia will help you to improve your credit score.
Personal Loan Datia Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Personal Loan Datia depends on several parts, such as your credit score, monthly income, several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two kinds of applicants in which the personal loan eligibility criteria has been set up:
Click here to understand more about– Personal loan MI Calculator.
- The least age of an applicant should be 21 years plus a maximum of up to 60 years.
- An aspirant from the metropolitan city should have the least income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan town, the least salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant needs to have three years of work experience, and the salary should be taken only in their account.
- A candidate applying for the Personal Loan must have a great credit history.
- A candidate has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and salary slip of the previous six months.
Click here to understand more about- Salaried Applicant.
- The age of the applicant is 25 years.
- The applicant asking for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the candidate must be good for low personal loan interest rate.
- The minimum value should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum, at least.
- If the candidate is a businessman, then his business should be working for the last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the candidate has to submit his financials and bank statements of the past three months.
Click here to understand more – Self-employed Applicant.
Personal Loan Datia Documents
- Identity verification: One should have these following records with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card); any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The records needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card,/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented home, he has to submit, electricity bill on his name, and the owner’s residence and rental agreement.
- Under KYC formality: The applicant has to give his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to present his bank statements for the last six months and the past three months’ salary slip.
- Self-employed: The person using for a personal loan should file ITR for the previous three years, and the business should be recorded.
- Coloured image: applicant must have two passport size photo
Personal Loan Datia Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and pay of a person. The interest rate of personal loans begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Datia Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Datia is of 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision to choose Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not impose any additional fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our candidates and are available 24/7.
- The consent process is time-saving if you apply through Dialabank.
- Personal Loan Datia gets distributed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our connection managers will provide guidance.
Personal Loan Datia Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan part and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be delivered to all personal loan details where they can choose their favoured city.
- For more information and free administration, you may call on 9878981166.
Datia District is situated in Gwalior Division in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank. Visit Dialabank or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Datia
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Private Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates