All About Personal Loan Deesa
Are you looking for a loan but not able to decide which one is the better option? Are you trying to purchase a new machine to increase your business yield but don’t have enough funds? Are you thinking about taking a break from work but don’t want to spend your saving on bills? Then we have a solution for you. You can make a Personal Loan as it is easy to take and more manageable to repay.
What is Personal Loan?
In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Personal Loan is a feature provided by banks & NBFCs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily, especially for the people in metro cities.
A personal loan is a loan that can be used in multiple ways that can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes. These purposes could be debt repayment, taxes, paying medical bills and more. Personal finance is instant finance, which a person can avail within 2-3 working days with minimal documentation required.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Deesa
1. The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the applicant.
2. It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems.
3. No need to put any property or asset as security to the lenderedpur
4. No cosigner needed.
Personal Loan Deesa Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria based on which the bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
1. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
2. If the borrower should have a salary of minimum Rs.18,000 per month
3. The borrower must have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
4. The person must have a good CIBIL score, i.e., at least 700+
The documentation process is straightforward; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
1. The self-employed person’s age should be minimum of 25 years.
2. The applicant should file ITR at least for the last three years.
3. The CIBIL of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
4. The ITR(Income tax return) which the applicant files should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
5. And the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Deesa Documents
1. Identity proof 🙁 Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.
2. Residence proof 🙁 Passport/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card/Ration Card). And the applicant living in a rented house, then they have to submit their rental agreement.
3. The applicant must submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
4. Salaried applicants have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
5. The self-employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
6. Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
How to Apply for Personal Loan Deesa?
Anybody can apply for Personal Loan online only in 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
First of all, you should check your eligibility.
1. Visit www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
4. Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%|
Deesa is the municipal locality of Banaskantha district of the Indian state of Gujarat. The town is located on the banks of river Banas. In the year 1820, the British empire came to Dessa and made it their cantonment to protect the region of Abu and Kutch from the dacoits.Visit www.dialabank.com or call 9878981166 and get assistance as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Deesa
- 1.1 What is Personal Loan?
- 1.2 Why should one apply for Personal Loan Deesa
- 1.3 Personal Loan Deesa Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Personal Loan Deesa Documents
- 1.5 How to Apply for Personal Loan Deesa?
- 1.6 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
- 1.7 About Deesa