All about Personal Loan Degana
Need funds for your personal use? We have a solution for you that is a Personal Loan, this loan will help you to raise the funds for your necessities. You can use it according to your requirements.
Almost all major banks and NBFCs provide personal loans in Degana. The personal loan is available at affordable rate of interest. The documentation process is also quick and easy.
What is Personal Loan ?
A Personal loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a good source of income and has a good credit history. Furthermore, there is no end-use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Why should apply for Personal Loan in Degana?
- The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
- Personal Loan Degana tenure ranges up to 5 years.
- The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162.
- The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 percent.
Personal Loan Degana Eligibility Criteria
Personal loan Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
1. Salaried Applicant
2. Self-employed Applicant
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants:
Click here to know more about- Personal Loan EMI Calculator
1. Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
2. Minimum Age: 21 Years.
3. Maximum Age: 60 Years.
4. Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
5. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
6. A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
- Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
- The business should be running for the last three years.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Degana Documents
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Personal Loan Degana Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Degana starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Degana Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Degana is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
Personal Loan Degana Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- By clicking this link, you will be directed to all details of the personal loan where you can select your preferred city.
Degana is a town municipality and headquarters to Sub-Division and Tehsil located in Nagaur district of Rajasthan, India.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Baran||Personal Loan Ajmer|
|Personal Loan Banswara||Personal Loan Singtam|
|Personal Loan Balotra||Personal Loan Gangtok|
|Personal Loan Anupgarh||Personal Loan Yanam|
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Degana
- 2 What is Personal Loan ?
- 3 Why should apply for Personal Loan in Degana?
- 4 Personal Loan Degana Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Personal Loan Degana Documents
- 6 Personal Loan Degana Interest Rates
- 7 Personal Loan Degana Tenure
- 8 Personal Loan Degana Apply Online
- 9 About Degana
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 11 Other Cities For Personal Loan