1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
Personal Loan in Dehradun Features
Personal Loan Details
10.75% to 24% p.a.
1 year to 5 years
|Pre-closure Charges||2% - 5%|
No guarantor required
Are you looking for external financial help to meet your personal requirements? If yes, then you can avail of a personal loan Dehradun. It is a loan that can be used for different purposes like paying debts, going for a holiday, paying tuition fees and many more. Personal Loan provides a solution to all problems of financial needs and cash urgently.
This loan is unsecured in nature with minimal documentation and less paperwork. This loan can get approved within 48 hours after the verification process. A personal loan will help you to overcome your financial crisis.
As the name suggests, a Personal Loan may be opted by an individual due to an urgent requirement of cash, for example, any medical issue, education purpose, or wedding or to fulfil any of your other personal needs. This is a life-saver option.
To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good income source and a good credit history. Furthermore, there is no end-use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Personal Loan in Dehradun Interest Rates – Jul 24 2021
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depends on the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts @10.75% per annum.
|Name of the Bank||Interest Rate Range||Processing Fee Range||Loan Amount||Tenure|
|ICICI Bank||11.59% - 18.49% (Fixed)||2.25% (min. Rs.1149) One time fee||Rs.20 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|CitiBank||10.99% - 15.99% (Fixed)||1% to 2.5%||Rs.30 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% to 24% p.a.||Up to 2.5% of the loan amount along with GST or service tax||Rs.50,000 to Rs.15 lakh||1 to 5 Years|
|Fullerton India||11.99% to 23.99 p.a.||Information not provided.||Up to Rs.20 lakh for salaried and up to Rs.30 lakh for self-employed individuals||1 to 4 Years|
|Bank of Baroda||11.35% - 14.35%Fixed||Rs.1,000 to Rs.10,000 (One time fee)||Rs.20,000 - Rs.2 lakh||4 Years (Max)|
|State Bank of India||12.90% - 14.90% (Fixed)||1% (One time fee)||Rs.24,000 - 15 lakh||5 Years|
|Aditya Birla||11.5% - 13.25% (Fixed)||Nil||Rs.30 lakh (Max)||1-5 Years|
|Allahabad Bank||Information not provided||1.06% of loan amount||Information not provided.||1 to 5 Years|
|Yes Bank||14% p.a.||Up to 2% (One-time fee)||Rs.2 lakh to Rs.20 lakh||1 to 5 Years|
|Corporation Bank||12.75% to 13.75% p.a.||Up to 1.5% Minimum amount of Rs.500||Up to Rs.3.50 lakh||Up to 5 Years|
Personal Loan Dehradun Fees & Charges – Jul 24 2021
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Documents required for Personal Loan Dehradun
List of Documents Required for Salaried Applicants
Salaried individuals must submit the following documents in addition to a completed personal loan application form:
|Photo Identity Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Address Proof (Any one)||
Utility Bill (telephone, electricity, water, gas) – less than 2 months old
Salary slips (Last 3 months)
Bank statements for the last 3 to 6 months (showing salary credit)
|Tax Paid (Any one||
IT returns (for 2 years)
|Residence Ownership Proof (Any one)||
|Proof of Job Continuity (Any one)||
Current employment certificate
Current job appointment letter (if more than 2 years have been spent in the same organisation)
Experience certificate (previous employer’s relieving or appointment letter along with job certificate)
|Proof of Investment (if any)||
Fixed assets, fixed deposit, shares, etc.
|Existing Loans (if any)||
Payment Track Record & Sanction letter
One coloured passport size photograph
List of Documents Required for Self-employed Applicants
Self-employed personal loan applicants must submit the following documents in addition to a fully completed loan application form:
|Photo Identity Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Address Proof (Any one)||
Utility Bill (telephone, water, electricity, gas) – less than 2 months old
|Proof of Residence Ownership (Any one)||
|Proof of Office Address and Ownership (Any one)||
|Proof of Business Existence (Any one)||
Copy of GST registration
Company registration license
Shop establishment proof
Last 2 years Income tax returns of the applicant along with computation of income duly attested by a Chartered Accountant
Audited balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts, including tax audit report, if applicable
Savings/current account bank statement/ bank passbook for the past one year
|Proof of Investment (in case any)||
Investments such as fixed deposit, fixed assets, shares, etc.
|Existing Loans (in case any)||
Payment Track Record and sanction letter
|Professional Degree Certificate||
In case of professionals
One coloured passport size photograph
List of Documents Required for NRI Applicants
When applying for a personal loan, NRI candidates are typically required to submit the following documents:
|Identity Proof||Copy of the passport
Copy of the visa
|Employment Proof||Letter of Appointment
Labour/ Identity card (if applicable)
Official email ID or the HR’s email ID
|Income Proof||Last 6 months’ bank statements
Last 6 months’ salary slips or salary certificate
|Photograph||Passport size photographs|
List of Documents Required for Pensioners
When applying for a personal loan, a pensioner must submit the following documents:
|Identity/Age Proof (Any one)||
Voter ID card
School leaving certificate
|Address Proof (Any one)||Passport
|Income Proof (Any one)||
Last 6 months’ bank statements/salary slips
Copy of pension payment order
Income tax returns
Passport size photographs
Know More About: Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan Dehradun Eligibility Criteria
The personal loan eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different. It is based on the bank which has to approve the request of the applicant regarding the credit. There are two categories of applicants:
|Age||21 - 60 years||21 - 65 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs.15,000*||Rs.5 Lakh p.a.|
|Co-applicant||Not mandatory||Not mandatory|
|Loan Tenure||12 – 60 months||12 – 60 months|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.40 Lakh||Rs.40 Lakh|
|Employment Type||Employees of private limited companies and public sector undertakings||
|Employment/Business Continuity||At least 2 years; minimum 1 year with current employer||
4 years Post Qualification experience for Doctors/ Chartered Accountants.
5 years Post Qualification experience for Company Secretary / Architect.
|CIBIL Score||750 and above||750 and above|
Resident Indian staying in own house or a rented house
*In cities such as Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Delhi the net monthly income required is Rs.20,000
*Note: The eligibility criteria vary from lender to lender.
Check Personal Loan Eligibility with Top Lenders in 2021
|Bank||Age Limit||Minimum Work Experience||
Minimum Income (Per Month)
|SBI||Up to 76 years||NA**||Rs.15,000|
|HDFC||21 to 60 years||2 years||Rs. 20,000|
|ICICI||23 to 58 years||2 to 5 years||Rs.17,500|
|Axis||21 to 60 years||NA**||Rs.15,000|
|Kotak Mahindra||22 to 55 years||1 year||Rs.25,000|
|Tata Capital||21 to 58 years||1 year||Rs.15,000|
|IndusInd||21 to 60 years||2 to 5 years||Rs.25,000|
|Ujjivan Small Finance||22 to 58 years||NA**||
Above the minimum wage limit
|India Infoline Finance Limited||25 to 60 years||6 months to 2 years||Rs.35,000|
|HDBFS||21 to 65 years||1 year to 3 years||
Rs.15,000 for salaried
Rs.1 lakh p.a. for self-employed
|Indian Overseas Bank||Up to 58 years||NA*||Rs.5,000|
|IDFC First Bank||23 to 68 years||3 years||NA*|
|Federal Bank||21 - 55 Years||3 years||Rs.25,000|
|Punjab National Bank||21 – 58 years||2 years for doctors||Rs.15,000|
|Andhra Bank||21 - 55 years||NA**||NA*|
Salaried: Rs.6,000 & above
Self-employed - Rs. 1.5 lakh
|IDBI Bank||Up to 75 years for Pensioners||NA**||Rs.1.5 lakh p.a.|
|Fullerton India||21 to 55 years||1 to 2 years||Rs.15,000|
|RBL Bank||25 to 60 years||1 to 3 years||Rs.25,000|
|Bank of Baroda||21 to 60 years||1 year to 2 years||
60% of gross monthly income
|Deutsche Bank||25 to 60 years||NA**||Rs.25,000|
|Karnataka Bank||NA**||3 years||NA*|
|United Bank of India||up to 75 Years||2 years||NA*|
|UCO Bank||21 to 65 years||1 year to 5 years||Rs.20,000|
*Personal loan disbursal is solely at the bank’s discretion and as per the bank’s terms and conditions
Learn More about Personal Loan: Click Here
- The minimum age requirements of individuals should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants have to submit his financial and bank statements of the previous three months.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The individual applicants’ credit score should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Why Apply for a Personal Loan in Dehradun?
- No Securities: The securities for these loans are not required. These loans are based on the monthly or annual income of the applicants.
- Interest Rates: These loans have a very competitive rate of interest. Some of the banks offer the cheapest of loans in this category.
- Tenure: The time period of these loans can be extended to 5 years. There are some exceptions too.
- Quick Processing: The loans are processed in no time after the verification of the documents.
- Easy Installments: The applicant can choose the number and amount of the instalments for this loan according to his affordability.
- Minimum Documentation: The documents needed by the banks to avail of these loans are basic documents.
- Credit Score: Some of the applicants apply for these loans to improve their credit scores.
How to apply for a Personal Loan in Dehradun?
Applying for a personal loan is easy with DialaBank. Get an instant personal loan by applying online with DialaBank. Just follow the steps below to enjoy a hassle-free experience:
- Visit our website Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be required to fill in all the details of themselves.
- Click on Request a quote and our relationship manager will soon get in touch with you.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Dehradun
Every Bank and NBFC charges two kinds of fees for on Personal Loan application.
- The processing fee charges are mandatory for every ban/NBFC. The Personal Loan Dehradun processing fee is 1% of the sanctioned loan amount.
- The other is pre-closure charges applicable if you wish to foreclose your loan before the agreed loan tenure. In most cases, you cannot close your loan before 12 months. Post that the charges vary depending on how many years the loan has done. These charges vary from 4% of the outstanding loan amount in the 2nd year to 2% in the loan’s 4th year.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator Dehradun
Equated Monthly Installments also know as EMI is the monthly fixed amount that the customer or applicant has to pay to the bank as the loan amount. The applicant is the borrower in such cases, and the bank is the lender. EMI varies according to your loan amount and tenure. You can find the Personal loan EMI calculator on DialaBank’s website.
CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Dehradun
CIBIL Score is the history of your payments that you have done in the past. The CIR (Credit Information Report) is the history of your credit score which checks your account’s history for different loans that you have taken (if any) and the credit card history (if you have).
- Mostly a CIBIL score of 750 and above is considered good while applying for a personal loan.
- The better the CIBIL score, the easier it becomes to avail of the loan.
Personal Loan Dehradun Agents
Dialabank is associated with various banks and NBFCs in Dehradun that provide personal loans at low interest rates. Thus, DialaBank is the leading agent for availing of Personal Loan Dehradun. You can also apply online at Dialabank or give a call at 9878981166.
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 24/7.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through DialaBank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
Personal Loan Dehradun Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Personal Loan Dehradun.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Dehradun
Dehradun is the capital of Uttarakhand. It is in the centre of the heavenly Doon Valley and surrounded by the lower ranges of mountains in the Himalayas to the north and Shivalik mountain ranges to the south. Because of its geographical location, it is also called Doon Valley.
FAQs About Personal Loan Dehradun
✅ Who can apply for a Personal Loan in Dehradun?
People who urgently need cash and have a regular income source (from employment or business) can apply for a Personal Loan in Dehradun.
✅ What is the tenure of a Personal Loan in Dehradun?
Most of the Banks and NBFCs provide a Personal Loan for a min period of 1 Yr and a Max period of 5 Years. There are some Banks that extend the maximum period to 7 Years also. The tenure is fixed and cannot be extended. The repayment has to be done in equal monthly instalments within the agreed tenure of the loan.
✅ Are there any other charges involved in Personal Loan Dehradun?
Yes, there are 2 types of charges that one needs to pay to avail a personal loan Dehradun:
Processing Fee: For every bank or lending institution you borrow from, there is a small fee that they charge from the customer. This is known as Processing Fee. The personal loan Dehradun processing fee is 1% of the loan amount.
Pre-closure Charges: Whenever you want to close a running loan before its agreed tenure period, the Banks and NBFCs charge an extra amount known as pre-closure charges on the borrowed loan amount. Different banks have different pre-closure charges. The pre-closure charges vary depending on how many years has your loan completed before you decide to pre-close it.
✅ Can my application for Personal Loan Dehradun get rejected due to my CIBIL score?
Since a Personal Loan is an unsecured loan, one of the most important decision criteria for getting your Personal Loan application approved is your CIBIL Score. Having a High CIBIL score becomes extremely important if you wish to avail of a Personal Loan in the future. Make sure you don’t skip any of your loan EMI payments or any credit card payments to decrease your CIBIL score. Most of the Personal Loan rejections happen due to a low CIBIL Score.
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Barabanki||Personal Loan Ambedkar Nagar|
|Personal Loan Ballia||Personal Loan Allahabad|
|Personal Loan Anupshahr||Personal Loan Aligarh|
|Personal Loan Amroha||Personal Loan Akbarpur|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Personal Loan in Dehradun
- 2 Personal Loan in Dehradun Features
- 3 Personal Loan in Dehradun Interest Rates – Jul 24 2021
- 4 Personal Loan Dehradun Fees & Charges – Jul 24 2021
- 5 Documents required for Personal Loan Dehradun
- 6 Personal Loan Dehradun Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Check Personal Loan Eligibility with Top Lenders in 2021
- 8 Why Apply for a Personal Loan in Dehradun?
- 9 How to apply for a Personal Loan in Dehradun?
- 10 Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Dehradun
- 11 Personal Loan EMI Calculator Dehradun
- 12 CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Dehradun
- 13 Personal Loan Dehradun Agents
- 14 Personal Loan Dehradun Contact Number
- 15 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Dehradun
- 16 About Dehradun
- 17 FAQs About Personal Loan Dehradun
- 18 Other Cities For Personal Loan