All About Personal Loan Delhi
In this modern world, needs are rising high so the expenses are also rising at a fast rate. A personal loan is the best loan option to handle all expenses easily by a person.
A personal loan is a multipurpose loan that can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes. These purposes could be education expenses, paying medical bills, taxes and many more. Personal finance is instant finance which a person can avail with minimal documentation required.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Delhi?
- The Personal Loan amount depends upon the income of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used to solve all financial problems of life.
- No need to put any property as Collateral for loan.
- No cosigner needed.
Personal Loan Delhi Eligibility:
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there is some eligibility criteria on the basis of which bank provide a personal loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The age of the applicant should be 21 years up to 60 years.
- If the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a salary of Rs 15,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- Applicant must have a good credit history to apply for personal loan.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
Personal Loan Delhi Documents:
- To apply for personal loan the applicant should have following documents such as Passport, Identity card, Voter card, and driving license.
- Residences proof are required to apply for personal loan such as (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- If the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years.
- Two passport size colored photos.
Personal Loan Delhi Tenure:
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Personal Loan Delhi Interest Rates :
Personal Loan interest rates may vary from person to person as it depends upon the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
Why Dialabank for personal loan?
- Ready to help 24/7.
- Approval in no time.
- Assistance from experts.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
How to apply for Personal Loan Delhi?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can select their preferred city.
Delhi is the city in northern India that includes the national capital, New Delhi. It is the 2nd most populous city of India.It is also the center of the National Capital Region, which is a unique ‘interstate regional planning ‘area.