Major Personal Loan Providers in Dharmapuri
Personal Loan in Dharmapuri Features
Personal loan Dharmapuri is the easiest and the fastest way to get rid of your sudden financial needs and fulfil your other desires. Being unstoppable with a personal loan, a personal loan is an unsecured loan, doesn’t require any kind of security. a personal loan is provided based on your net monthly income, Company profile, credit score i.e CIBIL and your employment history.
There are no limitations on the usage of the personal loan Dharmapuri amount. You can use the personal loan amount anywhere you want.
- Fast disbursal: To ensure Fast disbursal of the loan amount to your account, the banks ask for minimum documentation and once all the information is verified, the loan is disbursed within 3-4 working days
- Online Process: All you need to do is to fill the application form and upload/submit necessary documents to process your loan application. To apply for a personal loan, you don’t have to visit the bank as the whole process can be processed online.
- Funding: A personal loan amount starting from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 50 lakh is offered by many banks and NBFCs in Adhewada and you can avail a loan amount as per your requirement and eligibility
- Loan Period: You can choose the tenure as per your repayment strength. When you avail a personal loan, you can repay it easily within the tenure of 12 to 60 months.
Personal Loan Dharmapuri Interest Rates
Self Employed Professional
10.50% – 19.0 %
14.50% – 21.0 %
12.50% – 20.0 %
12.5% – 22.0%
15.5% – 24.0%
13.5% – 23.0%
Personal Loan in Dharmapuri Documents Required:
Basic KYC Documents: Every applicant has to provide his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Salaried applicants:- The loan applicants have to show his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Self-Employed applicants:- The loan applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
Photograph: Two coloured passport size photos ( loan applicants should not wear any glasses).
Address proof: The documents required for the residence proof includes (ID card /Passport / Voter ID Card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / DL), and if the loan applicants are living in rental accommodations then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
Personal Loan Dharmapuri in Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- Minimum age requirements of individuals should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The loan applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be coming in their accounts only.
- The loan applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the loan applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have min. income in metro city RS 20,000 and in non -metro city RS 18,000
- Minimum age required for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should be filing ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the previous three years.
- The credit score of the individual loan applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the loan applicants should be a min. of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is that the applicant has to submit his all financials and his bank statement of the previous six months.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Dharmapuri?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan Dharmapuri does not require any guarantor or nominee.
How to apply for Personal Loan Dharmapuri?
Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Dharmapuri
Every Bank and NBFC charges a fee for processing your Personal Loan application. These charges vary between 1.5% to 2.5% of the sanctioned loan amount.
In case you wish to foreclose your loan before the agreed loan tenure, every lending institution charges you a penal prepayment fee. In most cases, you cannot close your loan before 12 months. Post that the charges vary depending on how many years the loan has done. These charges vary from 4% of the outstanding loan amount in the 2nd year to 2% in the 4th year of the loan.
Personal Loan Dharmapuri EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installments also know as EMI are the monthly fixed charges that you pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount borrowed. Based on your profile, the interest rate on your loan is determined. Your EMI is calculated basis the Interest Rate you are charged by the bank and the amount of loan you have to take and the period for which you enjoy the loan.
CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Dharmapuri
Every lending institution has their own criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Personal Loan application in Delhi. Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application.
The institutions dont just look at the overall score but also the detailed behaviour on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your avaialing a fresh loan.
Personal Loan Dharmapuri Agents
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Personal Loan in Dharmapuri . You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you the detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Personal Loan Dharmapuri Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Personal Loan in Dharmapuri.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Dharmapuri
EMI in Rupees for 1 Lac of Loan Amount:
Dharampuri is a Vidhan Sabha constituency is one of the 230 Vidhan Sabha ( constituencies of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. Dharmapuri is a part of Dhar District.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Personal Loan Providers in Dharmapuri
- 2 Personal Loan in Dharmapuri Features
- 3 Personal Loan Dharmapuri Interest Rates
- 4 Personal Loan in Dharmapuri Documents Required:
- 5 Personal Loan Dharmapuri in Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Why Apply for Personal Loan Dharmapuri?
- 7 How to apply for Personal Loan Dharmapuri?
- 8 Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Dharmapuri
- 9 Personal Loan Dharmapuri EMI Calculator
- 10 CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Dharmapuri
- 11 Personal Loan Dharmapuri Agents
- 12 Personal Loan Dharmapuri Contact Number
- 13 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Dharmapuri
- 14 About Dharmapuri