All about Personal Loan Dhemaji
Need a money for personal needs? We have a solution for you that is personal loan. Applying for a personal loan in Dhemanji is very easy and simple, almost all major banks and NBFCs provide personal loans at affordable and cost-effective interest rates. The loan can get approved within 48 hours. The loan amount can be used according to your need, there are no restrictions on the use of the loan amount.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a good source of income and has a good credit history.
Why should apply for Personal Loan Dhemaji?
- The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
- Personal Loan Dhemaji tenure ranges up to 5 years.
- The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162.
- The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 per cent.
Personal Loan Dhemaji Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
1. Salaried Applicant
2. Self-employed Applicant
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants:
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator. Make sure you enter the processing fee and the prepayment/ foreclosure charges as well for an accurate comparison of loan offers.
1. Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
2. Minimum Age: 21 Years.
3. Maximum Age: 60 Years.
4. Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
5. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
6. A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
1. Minimum Age: 25 Years.
2. Maximum Age: 65 Years.
3. Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
4. Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
5. The business should be running for the last three years.
6. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Dhemaji Documents
- Identity proof: One should have the following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill in his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Coloured photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Personal Loan Dhemaji Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- By clicking this link, you will be directed to all details of the personal loan where you can select your preferred city.
Personal Loan Dhemaji Interest Rates
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Dhemaji starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Dhemaji Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Dhemaji is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates then you can do so.
Dhemaji district is an administrative district in the state of Assam in India. The district headquarters are located at Dhemaji and the commercial headquarters being located in Silapathar.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2021
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Other Personal Loan Cities
|Personal Loan Dhekiajuli||Personal Loan Bishnupur|
|Personal Loan Dhemaji||Personal Loan Barpeta|
|Personal Loan Chittaranjan||Personal Loan Bangaon|
|Personal Loan Bongaigaon||Personal Loan Sonepur|
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Dhemaji
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 3 Why should apply for Personal Loan Dhemaji?
- 4 Personal Loan Dhemaji Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Personal Loan Dhemaji Documents
- 6 Personal Loan Dhemaji Apply Online
- 7 Personal Loan Dhemaji Interest Rates
- 8 Personal Loan Dhemaji Tenure
- 9 About Dhemaji
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2021