All about Personal Loan Dhoraji
Don’t have any assets to put as collateral but in need of instant cash. A Personal Loan is the best solution to your dilemma. It can be used for multiple objects such as renovating a house, to buy a vehicle, to fund the marriage, and many more goals. That’s why it is identified as a multipurpose loan.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Dhoraji?
- The value of Loan depends upon the income of the person and his payment capabilities.
- Personal Loan Dhoraji is a multipurpose credit which can fulfil all your requirements.
- Personal Loan Dhoraji does not need borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- The Guarantor is not required for Personal Loan Dhoraji.
- Personal Loan Dhoraji will help you to improve your credit score.
Personal Loan Dhoraji Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan Eligibility depends on several circumstances, such as your credit score, monthly income, several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two kinds of applicants:
Click here to determine your Equated Monthly Installments– EMI Calculator for Personal loan.
- The least age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have the least income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan town, the least salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The candidate must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be obtained only in their account.
- A candidate applying for the Personal Loan must have a great credit history.
- A candidate has to submit his bank account of the last three months and salary slip of the previous 6 months.
Click here to understand more about- Salaried Applicant.
- The age of the applicant is 25 years.
- The applicant asking for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- A credit score of the candidate must be 650 or above.
- The least amount should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- If the candidate is a businessman, then his company should be running at least the last three years.
- The whole documentation method is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and bank statements of the prior three months.
Click here to understand more – Self-employed Applicant.
Personal Loan Dhoraji Documents
- Identity verification: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card); any one of them will go.
- Residency proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card,/Aadhar Card). And if the candidate is living in a rented apartment, he has to submit, electricity bill on his name, and the buyer address and rental agreement.
- Under KYC rule: The applicant has to give his PAN card.
- Salaried candidate: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the past three months’ salary slip.
- Self-employed: The person asking for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be listed.
- Coloured image: candidate must have two passport size photo
Personal Loan Dhoraji Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan Dhoraji depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a body. The interest rate of personal Loans begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Dhoraji Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is of 1 year to 5 years. It is up to your choice to decide your term.
Why your decision to choose Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not require any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our candidates and are available 24/7.
- The consent process is time-saving if you apply through Dialabank.
- The Loan gets distributed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will help you, and our connection managers will provide guidance.
Personal Loan Dhoraji Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan part and click on the personal loan section.
- The applicant will be directed to all personal Loan items where they can choose their favoured city.
- For more information and free administration, you may call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%|
Other Personal Loan Cities
|Personal Loan Dhrol||Personal Loan Dhanera|
|Personal Loan Dhoraji||Personal Loan Deesa|
|Personal Loan Dholka||Personal Loan Daman|
|Personal Loan Dharampur||Personal Loan Dahod|
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Dhoraji
- 2 Why Apply for Personal Loan Dhoraji?
- 3 Personal Loan Dhoraji Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Dhoraji Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Dhoraji Interest Rates
- 6 Personal Loan Dhoraji Tenure
- 7 Why your decision to choose Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 Personal Loan Dhoraji Apply Online
- 9 About Dhoraji
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated