Major Personal Loan Providers in Duliajan
|10.75% - 17%
|11.25% - 18.5%
|Min Loan Amt
|Metro : 75000 & Non Metro: 50000
|Max Loan Amt
|1 - 5 Years
|1 - 5 Years
|1 - 5 Years
|0.25% - 2% of the Loan Amt
|1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
0.5% - 2% of the Loan Amt
|2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 12 months
|2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 24 months
Personal Loan Duliajan Features
Are you in need of urgent finances to fulfill your needs? Well then, Dialabank with the savvy offers on Personal loans has come up with a solution. Get instant loan approval within 48 hours of registration with Dialabank and customer-friendly advice from the specialized team.
Personal Loan Duliajan provides its customers with finance-related assistance and guides them to save their loan fees i.e. moderate processing fees.
To avail of a Personal Loan, the applicant should have a similarly more grounded and trustworthy wellspring of pay and a genuinely decent record as a consumer profile.
In addition to which the personal loans have no usage barriers for the applicant. The customers are free to invest the money as per their will.
To apply for a personal loan, Duliajan click on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Duliajan Interest Rates
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan
|0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan
|0.50% to 1.50%
|Private Bank Personal Loan
|0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan
|500/- to 0.50%
|Kotak Personal Loan
|1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan
|Muthoot Personal Loan
|Manappauram Personal Loan
|PNB Personal Loan
|0.70% to 1%
|Canara Bank Personal Loan
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Important Documents required for Personal Loan Duliajan:
- Identity proof can be(Aadhar card/driving license)
- Statements for the salary of the past three months of the applicant.
- Bank statements for the last 6 months need to be attached
- PAN card of the applicant is obligatory
- Proof of address (Own/Rent/Company provided)
- Passport-size photograph – 2 are mandatory for the candidate
*NOTE: If one lives in rented apartments, rent agreement is compulsory to attach.
- All financial statements are mandatory (Balance Sheet, P&L Statement as well as ITR files)
- PAN Card of the borrower is a must
- Aadhar card as identity proof
- Residence Proof of the applicant
- Passport-sized photographs- 2 is mandatory
Interest Rate 9.99%
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Duliajan
Click here to know more about personal loan eligibility
- The candidate should belong to an age group of at least 21 years and a maximum of 60 years.
- The candidate must have working experience of over 3 years and the compensation needs to have been moved in their records as it were.
- The applicant should possess a good credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned in the documents.
- The borrower must not earn any less than of at least INR 25,000 p.m.
Click here to know more about a personal loan for- Salaried Applicant
- The candidate should be a min of 25 years of age.
- Submission of ITR files for the past three years. In case the applicant is a businessman, then the business is required to be good in operation from the last 3 years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be clear and pending dues are mandatory.
- The annual income of the applicant should not be any less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The entire document verification process for the personal loan approval requires the applicants to submit their financial statements and their bank statement for the past three months of the firm.
Click here to know more about the personal loan for– Self-employed Applicant
Why Apply for Personal Loan Duliajan?
- There is no strict rule for the need of depositing any kind of mortgage or collateral in the form of bank security.
- A personal loan is a kind of manyfold loan, so it can be put to use for any kind of issue.
- The amount of personal loans is entirely based on the repayment potential of the applicant.
- Personal Loans do not require any nominee or guarantor for bank security.
How to apply for Personal Loan Duliajan?
- Visit this website: www.dialabank.com.
- Then, go to the loan section and go to the personal loan link. It will direct you to the detailed information of a personal loan where you can pick your city. For more information and free guidance, please call 9878981166.
Interest Rate 9.99%
Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Duliajan
A Certain processing fee is charged by all banks and financial institutions for processing Personal Loan. The fee varies between 1.5% to 2.5% of the sanctioned loan amount.
In case you wish to close your credit before the chose advance residency, all loaning establishments will charge you a punishment as a prepayment expense.
Typically, the applicant is not allowed to put a closure to the credit before the end of the year. Hereafter, the charges vary dependent on the number of years the advance has finished.
This charge varies from 4% of the rest of the advance sum in the second year to 2% in the fourth year of the credit.
To know about the interest rate click on personal loan interest rate
Personal Loan Duliajan EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installments or EMI refers to a month to month fixed rate that you are expected to pay to the bank as a month to month repayment for the advance sum which is made sure about.
As it is apparent from your profile, the pace of enthusiasm on your credit is set. The EMI on your credit is determined relying on the Rate bank accuses you off and the advance sum you need to take and the period for which you take the advance.
CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Duliajan
All the lending institutions have pre-decided criteria for the CIBIL score that is needed to process a Personal Loan Duliajan. Mostly, the institutions need a minimum score of at least 750 to further process an application.
Generally, financial institutions do not look into credit. They likewise take a look at an explained perspective on the past credits. The subtleties incorporate the kind of advances and the measure of cash that was acquired. If in case that there exists any postponement in the installments of the past advances, it might derail the endorsement of the current credit.
Interest Rate 9.99%
Personal Loan Duliajan Agents
As soon as you make the phone call our team of assistance gets in touch with you instantly.
Dialabank assists you to look for the best option of Banks and NBFCs by giving you access to an in-detail market comparative analysis of various banks to help you pick the right one. Visit our website Dialabank and fill out a simple form with the details of personal and employment data.
Personal Loan Duliajan Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get timely assistance and approval for a Personal Loan in Duliajan.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Duliajan
Click here for a personal loan EMI calculator
Duliajan, the headquarters of the Duliajan District and Santhal Pargana region, is a city in the state of Jharkhand, India.
It was made the headquarters of the Santhal Pargana region, which was carved out of the Bhagalpur and Birbhum district after the Santal Hool of 185
FAQs About Personal Loan Duliajan
Who can apply for a Personal Loan Duliajan?
A person with a constant income source suffering an urgent financial crisis can simply apply for a Personal loan Duliajan.
What is the tenure of Personal Loan in Duliajan?
Most of the Banks and NBFCs provide a Personal Loan for a min period of 1 Yr and a Max period of 5 Years. However, there are few Banks in which the maximum period to 7 Years also. The tenure is not changeable one has to abide by the repayment tenure.
Are there any other charges involved in Personal Loan Duliajan?
Yes, there are 2 kinds of charges that one needs to pay to avail a personal loan Duliajan:
Processing Fee: Wherever you apply for the loan every financial institution charges a reasonable fee for the services they provide and help during loan processing. This is known as Processing Fee. The amount of processing fee varies for each lending institution and is normally between 1% and 2.5% of the loan amount.
Pre-closure Charges: If you want to close a running loan before its decided tenure period, the Banks and NBFCs charge an extra amount known as pre-closure charges on the borrowed loan amount. Different banks have different pre-closure charges. The pre-closure charges vary depending on how many years has your loan completed before you decide to pre-close it.
Can my application for Personal Loan Duliajan get rejected due to my CIBIL score?
Personal Loan, being an unsecured loan, the CIBIL is of significant value as a good CIBIL score adds on to your chances of getting a personal loan sanctioned in near future. The individual should not leave or delay any of your loan EMI payments or any credit card payments as that will result in decreasing your CIBIL score. Most of the Personal Loan rejections occur because of a low CIBIL Score.