All About Personal Loan Faizabad
If you are facing some financial crisis then getting a personal loan can always be a better option. It does not require too many documents. The loan can get approved within 48 hours. Before applying, look at some basic details of a personal loan:
What is Personal Loan Faizabad?
In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Personal Loan Faizabad is a feature provided by banks & NBFCs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily, especially for the people in metro cities.
A personal loan is a loan that can be used for many purposes. These purposes could be debt repayment, taxes, paying medical bills, and many more. You can use the loan amount as per your need.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Faizabad?
1. The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the applicant.
2. It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems.
3. No need to put any property or asset as security to the lender
4. No cosigner needed.
Personal Loan Faizabad Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan Faizabad does not apply to everyone, and there are some personal loan eligibility criteria based on which the bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
1. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and a maximum up to 60 years.
2. If the borrower should have a salary of minimum Rs.18,000 per month
3. The borrower must have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
4. The person must have a good CIBIL score, i.e., at least 700+
The documentation process is straightforward; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
1. The self-employed person’s age should be minimum of 25 years.
2. The applicant should file ITR at least for the last three years.
3. The CIBIL of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
4. The ITR(Income tax return) which the applicant files should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
5. And the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Faizabad Documents
1. Identity proof:- ( Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.
2. Residence proof:- ( Passport/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card/Ration Card). And the applicant living in a rented house, then they have to submit their rental agreement.
3. The applicant must submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
4. Salaried applicants have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
5. The self-employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
6. Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
How to Apply for Personal Loan Faizabad?
Anybody can apply for Personal Loan online only in 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
First of all, you should check your eligibility.
1. Visit Dialabank.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
4. Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Personal Loan Cities in Uttar Pradesh
|Personal Loan Firozabad||Personal Loan Gangoh|
|Personal Loan Ghatampur||Personal Loan Ghazipur|
|Personal Loan Ghosi||Personal Loan Gola Gokarannath|
|Personal Loan Gonda||Personal Loan Gorakhpur|
Faizabad is a city located on the banks of the Ghaghra river in Uttar Pradesh in India. It is an old capital pod Awadh and has buildings built by the Nawabs of Avadh, like the Tomb of Bahu Begum, Gulab Bari, etc. It also serves as the headquarters of the Faizabad District. Visit Dialabank or call 9878981166 and get assistance as soon as possible.
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Khurja||Personal Loan Hasanpur|
|Personal Loan Kasia||Personal Loan Hardoi|
|Personal Loan Karim Nagar||Personal Loan Hathras|
|Personal Loan Kanpur||Personal Loan Hapur|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Faizabad
- 2 What is Personal Loan Faizabad?
- 3 Other Cities For Personal Loan