All about Personal Loan Genome Valley
Are you in deep thoughts of financial dilemma that is leading you to scratch your head or biting your nails? Stop doing that; stop torturing yourself with these thoughts. If you don’t want to be an insomniac and want a decent sleep, then use the Personal Loan as an opportunity to end your sufferings.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Genome Valley
Personal Loan have some eligibility criteria based on which bank approves the applicant loan request. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Know more: EMI Calculator
- The required minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- A borrower from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- A person applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- The Job location of the applicant.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The age requirement of a self-employed person should be 25 years.
- The person applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- A credit score of the applicant must be good, and there should not be any debt left due.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And if the applicant is running a business than his business should be running at least from last three years
- The whole documentation process for Personal Loan Genome Valley is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents for Personal Loan Genome Valley
- Identity proof: As a verification document, one should especially require one among the following: (Passport/ Id card/ Voter card/ Driving license/ Aadhar Card) any one of them.
- Residence proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: (Passport/ Id card/ Voter card/ Driving license/ Ration Card/ Aadhar Card). And the applicant living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card which is an important document.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the last three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Two colored passport size photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Interest Rates on Personal Loan Genome Valley
The interest rates in Personal Loan Genome Valley may vary from person to person as it totally depends upon the salary of the applicant and the company’s profile. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Tenure of Personal Loan Genome Valley
- The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why apply for Personal Loan Genome Valley ?
- The amount of loan depends upon the repayment capability and income of the person.
- Personal Loan can be used almost all the financial problems of life. So it is a multi-purpose offer.
- No collateral or any property needs to be put to the banker.
- The cosigner is not needed.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is right ?
- Dialabank does not charge any extra fees from its customers.
- We provide our services 24/7 and are always ready to help our applicants.
- We quickly pick-up the documents start the whole process of sanctioning loans
- The approval of personal loan does not take time if you applied through dialabank. The loan get disbursed within 24 hours.
- We provide you assistance from the experts, and our relationship managers will guide you throughout this process.
How to apply for Personal Loan Genome Valley ?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, they may call on 9878981166.
About Genome Valley
Genome Valley is place in Hydrabad, India. It is very easy and effortless process to take personal loan, when you will apply through Dialabank. In personal loan there is no need to mortgage any property as it is a secured loan. So it is very beneficial for an individual to take personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan in Other Cities of Telangana
|Personal Loan Jangaon||Personal Loan Jankampet|
|Personal Loan Jogipet||Personal Loan Kaligote|
|Personal Loan Kalwakurthy||Personal Loan Kamareddy|
|Personal Loan Kapra||Personal Loan Khammam|
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Genome Valley
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Genome Valley
- 1.2 Documents for Personal Loan Genome Valley
- 1.3 Interest Rates on Personal Loan Genome Valley
- 1.4 Tenure of Personal Loan Genome Valley
- 1.5 Why apply for Personal Loan Genome Valley ?
- 1.6 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is right ?
- 1.7 How to apply for Personal Loan Genome Valley ?
- 1.8 About Genome Valley
- 1.9 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 1.10 Personal Loan in Other Cities of Telangana