What is Personal Loan Ghazipur?
Living in big cities can be pretty expensive, a personal loan can help you with meeting your immediate requirements varying from paying off medical bills to going on a vacation with family. There is no collateral mortgaging required. It is a simple and hassle-free process as only minimal documentation is required.
Why Should One Apply For Personal Loan Ghazipur?
- The loan amount depends on the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No collateral like property or asset is required for Personal Loan Ghazipur.
- No cosigner required for Personal Loan Ghazipur.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
Personal Loan Ghazipur Eligibility
Everyone can not avail a personal loan, and there are some eligibility criteria on which the bank provides loan. There are two categories of applicants:
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum of 60 years.
- If the borrower resides in a metropolitan city, then the minimum income should be Rs 18,000. And if the person belongs to a non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have a working experience of last three tears, and the salary should be deposited in their bank account only.
- If the person has applied for a personal loan, then he should have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is simple; he has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
- The age of a self-employed applicant should not be less than 25 years.
- The applicant should have been filing his ITR for the last three years.
- The applicant should have a good credit score, with no debt left due.
- The minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- If the applicant has a business, then his business should be running for the last three years.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Ghazipur Documents
- Identity proof 🙁 Passport/ voter card/ driving license/ aadhar card)
- Residence proof: (passport/ voter card/ driving license/ ration card/ aadhar card). If the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement and electricity bill which has to be on the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- PAN card of the applicant has to be submitted under KYC formality.
- If the applicant is s salaried one, then he has to submit his salary slip of the last three months and the bank statement of the last six months.
- If the applicant is self-employed, then, he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Personal Loan Ghazipur Interest Rates
Personal loan interest rates may vary from person to person as it depends on the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75%per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Ghazipur Tenure
The tenure of a personal loan is from 1 to 5 years.
Why Your Decision Of Choosing Dialabank Is Right?
- No extra charges are applicable.
- Ready to help 24/7.
- Approval in no time.
- Assistance from experts.
How To Apply for Personal Loan Ghazipur?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to the details of personal loan where he can choose his preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, call 9878981166.
Ghazipur is a town in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It has a famous opium factory established during the british rule. It has a population of 121,236.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Personal Loan Ghazipur?
- 1.1 Why Should One Apply For Personal Loan Ghazipur?
- 1.2 Personal Loan Ghazipur Eligibility
- 1.3 Salaried Applicant:
- 1.4 Self-Employed Applicant:
- 1.5 Personal Loan Ghazipur Documents
- 1.6 Personal Loan Ghazipur Interest Rates
- 1.7 Personal Loan Ghazipur Tenure
- 1.8 Why Your Decision Of Choosing Dialabank Is Right?
- 1.9 How To Apply for Personal Loan Ghazipur?
- 1.10 About Ghazipur
- 1.11 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated