All about Personal Loan Gonikoppal
A Personal Loan is said to be an unsecured loan, which means that an individual doesn’t have to pledge his any belongings to the banker. Personal finance is instant finance which a person can avail within 48-72 hours with minimal documentation required. This loan can be used to fulfill any requirements. These requirements can be paying medical bills, debt consolidation, taxes, and many more.
Why apply for a Personal Loan ?
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the persona and his repayment capabilities.
- It is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- Does not require borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- It will help you to enhance your credit score.
- The Guarantor is not needed.
Personal Loan Gonikoppal Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The age of the applicant is 25 years.
- A credit score of the applicant must be good.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, than his business should be running at least from last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Gonikoppal Documents
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Personal Loan Gonikoppal Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Gonikoppal Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- The Loan get disbursed within 24 hours.
How to apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Gonikoppal is a place in Karnataka, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank. In personal loan there is no need to mortgage any property as it is a secured loan. so, it is very beneficial for an individual to take personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Gonikoppal
- 2 Why apply for a Personal Loan ?
- 2.1 Personal Loan Gonikoppal Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 Salaried Applicant:-
- 2.3 Self-employed Applicant:-
- 2.4 Personal Loan Gonikoppal Documents
- 2.5 Personal Loan Gonikoppal Interest Rates
- 2.6 Personal Loan Gonikoppal Tenure
- 2.7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 2.8 How to apply?
- 2.9 About Gonikoppal
- 2.10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated