All about Personal Loan Gudamalani
A Personal loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history. Furthermore, there is no end use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Benefits of Personal Loan Gudamalani
A Loan without any collateral or security: Personal Loan is not secured, that means they don’t require any securities for their approvals.
- Simple Documentation: The documentation of Personal Loan Gudamalani is very simple. The required documents are the basic ones and do not need to worry about.
- Loan Amount: The cost of Personal Loan Gudamalani can be from Rs 50000 to Rs 20 Lacs.
- Quick Loan Approval: The loans in this category can be provided to the customers immediately after the documents have been verified.
- Multipurpose finance: These can be used for different purposes in daily life.
- No Third party involvement: The dealing of Personal Loan Gudamalani is directly in between the customers and banks.
- Hassle free: The online application processes have made Personal Loan Gudamalani loans hassle-free. The applicants can now check the eligibility, required documents, amounts that can be availed in the loan and the EMI calculator.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Gudamalani
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
1. Salaried Applicant
2. Self-employed Applicant
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants:
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
1. Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
2. Minimum Age: 21 Years.
3. Maximum Age: 60 Years.
4. Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
5. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
6. A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
1. Minimum Age: 25 Years.
2. Maximum Age: 65 Years.
3. Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
4. Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
5. The business should be running for the last three years.
6. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Interest Rates on Personal Loan Gudamalani
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Gudamalani starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Tenure of Personal Loan Gudamalani
The tenure of Personal Loan Gudamalani is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
Documents required for Personal Loan Gudamalani
Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
How to Apply for Personal Loan Gudamalani?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- By clicking this link, you will be directed to all details of the personal loan where you can select your preferred city.
Gudamalani is a town and Tehsil within the Barmer district of Rajasthan state of India.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Gudamalani
- 1.1 Benefits of Personal Loan Gudamalani
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Gudamalani
- 1.3 Interest Rates on Personal Loan Gudamalani
- 1.4 Tenure of Personal Loan Gudamalani
- 1.5 Documents required for Personal Loan Gudamalani
- 1.6 How to Apply for Personal Loan Gudamalani?
- 1.7 About Gudamalani
- 1.8 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020