All About Personal Loan Guwahati
The personal loan is considered an unsecured loan because banks do not require any collateral or guarantee. It is available at 10.75% interest rate which is very affordable, but it also varies according to the applicant’s profile and CIBIL score which must be above 700.
Why Personal Loan Guwahati?
Nowadays, getting a personal loan has become very easy as one can apply for personal loan online or can call to our experts who will guide you through every process. Disbursement of the loan will be done after a few eligibility checks like CIBIL score which shows the candidate’s ability to repay the loan. Personal Loan is getting preferable as compared to other ‘secured loans’ which require collateral whereas personal loan does not require any valuable asset or collateral.
Features of Personal Loan Guwahati:
- Loan amount up to Rs 15 lakhs.
- Minimum paperwork
- Lowest Interest rates.
- No collateral or security or Guarantee required.
- Loan tenure from 12 to 60 months.
- Quick approval within 48 hours.
Interest Rates for Personal Loan Guwahati:
Who are eligible for Personal Loan Guwahati?
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Documentation for Personal Loan Guwahati:
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License /Aadhar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won’t be eligible to apply for a loan.
How to Apply for Personal Loan Guwahati?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Guwahati is a sprawling city beside the Brahmaputra River in the northeast Indian state of Assam. It’s known for holy sites like the hilltop Kamakhya Temple, featuring shrines to the Hindu deities Shiva and Vishnu. To the east, 18th-century Navagraha Temple is an astronomical center with planetary shrines. Umananda Temple, dedicated to Shiva and covered with engravings, stands on Peacock Island in the river.Guwahati lies between the banks of the Brahmaputra River and the foothills of the Shillong plateau, with LGB International Airport to the west and the town of Narengi to the east.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Guwahati
- 2 Why Personal Loan Guwahati?