About Personal Loan Harij
Do you want to take a loan from a bank where you don’t want to put your assets as collateral security? Yes, you can. You can apply for a personal loan. And what makes it more special is that it’s a multipurpose loan. And we are here to help you to get it on the cheapest interest rates.
Why apply for Personal Loan Harij?
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the persons and his repayment capabilities.
- Personal Loan Harij is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- Does not require the borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- The Guarantor is not needed.
- Personal Loan Harij will help you to enhance your credit score.
Personal Loan Harij Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Personal Loan Harij depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. The personal loan Eligibility criteria are stated as follows :
There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The age of the applicant is 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant must be good.
- The minimum amount should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then his business should be running at least from the last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Harij Documents
- Identity proof: One should have the following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Personal Loan Harij Interest Rates
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan Harij Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Harij is from 1 year to 5 years. This period depends on the CIBIL score of the applicant and his overall financial behaviour, hence, the Customers prefer taking a free CIBIL score check beforehand, for a better understanding.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 24/7.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- Personal Loan Harij gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
- A Personal loan EMI Calculator can be helpful in understanding the proposed terms of the loan offered by dialabank.
How to apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Harij is a city in the Patan district of the state of Gujrat, Indian. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Personal Loan in other cities in Gujarat
|Personal Loan Jasdan||Personal Loan Junagadh|
|Personal Loan Kadi||Personal Loan Kadodara|
|Personal Loan Kaiyal||Personal Loan Kalavad|
|Personal Loan Kalol||Personal Loan Karjan|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Harij
- 2 Why apply for Personal Loan Harij?
- 3 Personal Loan Harij Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Harij Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Harij Interest Rates
- 6 Personal Loan Harij Tenure
- 7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 How to apply?
- 9 About Harij
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020