Major Personal Loan Providers in Jhalawar
|10.75% - 17%
|11.25% - 18.5%
|Min Loan Amt
|Metro : 75000 & Non Metro: 50000
|Max Loan Amt
|1 - 5 Years
|1 - 5 Years
|1 - 5 Years
|0.25% - 2% of the Loan Amt
|1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
0.5% - 2% of the Loan Amt
|2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 12 months
|2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 24 months
Personal Loan Jhalawar Features
Dialabank offers Personal Loans offer fast processing of your loan. Personal Loans can be used for plenty of purposes!
A personal loan is the best option if you need funds for urgent needs or a short period .it can be availed for any purposes. A personal loan is a type of loan that is available for you whenever you need it.
A Personal Loan is a great boon when you need money without too many problems or without borrowing from family, friends.
Well, now you do not have to worry about it because we at Dialabank can help you out. This type of loan is not only of an unsecured nature with very fewer documents needed with even lesser paperwork. This type of loan may be approved in up to 48 hours to get approved following the process of verification.
Personal Loan Jhalawar provides financial aid help to all customers at an affordable as well as cost-effective personal loan interest rates, and you know what to get a Personal Loan, all the applicant is required is to have a comparatively stronger and dependable source of income and also a fairly good credit history profile.
Also, there exists no stated end-use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. This loan amount can be used in whatever way wanted.
To apply for a personal loan, Jhalawar click on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Jhalawar Interest Rates
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan
|0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan
|0.50% to 1.50%
|Private Bank Personal Loan
|0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan
|500/- to 0.50%
|Kotak Personal Loan
|1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan
|Muthoot Personal Loan
|Manappauram Personal Loan
|PNB Personal Loan
|0.70% to 1%
|Canara Bank Personal Loan
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Documents for Personal Loan Jhalawar
For Salaried Customers:
- Bank statements for the last 6 months.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/driving license)
- Statements for the salary of the past three months.
- Proof for Residence (Own/Rent/Company provided)
- Passport-size photograph – 2
*NOTE: If one lives in rented apartments, rent agreement needs to be attached.
For Self-Employed Customers:
- All financial statements are required (Balance Sheet, P&L Statement as well as ITR files).
- PAN Card
- Residence Proof
- Passport-sized photographs- 2
Interest Rate 9.99%
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Jhalawar
Click here to know more about personal loan eligibility
If you are Salaried Applicants
- The applicant should have an outstanding credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- The base age of the candidate ought not to be under 21 years or over 60 years.
- The candidate must have a working understanding of in any event three years. The compensation ought to have been moved in their records as it were.
- The borrower must have a minimum income of at least INR 25,000 p.m.
Click here to know more about a personal loan for- Salaried Applicant
If you are Self-Employed Applicants
- The credit score of the applicant should be good and there must not be any debt or any dues pending.
- The yearly income of the applicant should be no less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The age of an independent person applying should be at least 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a personal loan should have been filing ITR for the past three years.I\ case the applicant is a businessman, then the business is required to be running well from the last 3 years.
- The entire document verification process for personal loan approval requires the applicants to submit their financial statements and their bank statement for the past three months.
Click here to know more about the personal loan for– Self-employed Applicant
Why Apply for Personal Loan Jhalawar?
- There is no hard and fast rule for the requirement of depositing any mortgage or collateral as a security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a kind of multidimensional loan, so it can be put to use for any kind of issue.
- The amount of personal loans is entirely based on the repayment capacity of the applicant.
- A Personal Loan does not require any nominee or guarantor.
How to apply for Personal Loan Jhalawar?
- Visit this website: dialabank.com.
- \hen, go to the loan section and go to the personal loan link. It will direct you to the detailed information of the personal loan where you can pick your city. For more information and free guidance, please call 9878981166.
Interest Rate 9.99%
Processing Fee / Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Jhalawar
All Banks and NBFCs cost a certain fee to process a Personal Loan application. This cost varies between 1.5% to 2.5% of the sanctioned loan amount.
If you wish to close your loan before the decided loan tenure, all lending institutions will be charging you a penalty as a prepayment fee. Usually, you will not be allowed to close your loan before a period of 12 months. Post that, the charges differ based on the number of years the loan has completed. This charge varies from 4% of the remaining loan amount in the second year to 2% in the fourth year of the loan.
To know about the interest rate click on personal loan interest rate
Personal Loan Jhalawar EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installments or EMI implies a monthly fixed rate that you are needed to pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount which is secured. According to your profile, the rate of interest on your loan is set. The EMI on your loan is calculated depending upon the Rate the bank charges you with and the loan amount you have to take and the period for which you take the loan.
CIBIL Score required for Personal Loan Jhalawar
All the lending institutions have their criteria for a minimal CIBIL score that is needed to process a Personal Loan application in Jhalawar. Mostly, the institutions need a minimum score of at least 750 to further process an application.
No institution only looks at the overall score. They also look at an elaborated view of the previous loans. The details include the type of loans and the amount of money that was borrowed. If there exists any delay in the payments of the previous loans, it may hinder the approval of the present loan.
Interest Rate 9.99%
Personal Loan Jhalawar Agents
Dialabank assists you to look for the best option of Banks and NBFCs by giving you access to an in-detail market comparative analysis of various banks to help you pick the right one. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill out a simple form with the details of personal and employment data. Our customer relationship managers will be in touch with you shortly.
Personal Loan Jhalawar Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get timely assistance and approval for a Personal Loan in Jhalawar.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Personal Loan Jhalawar
Click here for a personal loan EMI calculator
Jhalawar is a city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is located in the southeastern location of the state. It was the capital of the former princely state of Jhalawar and is the administrative headquarters of Jhalawar District. Jhalawar was once known as Brijnagar.
FAQs About Personal Loan Jhalawar
✅Who can apply for a Personal Loan in Jhalawar?
People who have an urgent need for cash and have a regular source of income (from employment or business) can apply for a Personal Loan in Jhalawar.
✅What is the tenure of Personal Loan in Jhalawar?
Most of the Banks and NBFCs provide a Personal Loan for a min period of 1 Yr and a Max period of 5 Years. There are some Banks which extend the maximum period to 7 Years also. The tenure is fixed and cannot be extended. The repayment has to be done in equal monthly installments within the agreed tenure of the loan.
✅Are there any other charges involved in Personal Loan Jhalawar?
Yes, there are 2 types of charges that one needs to pay to avail a personal loan in Jhalawar:
Processing Fee: For every bank or lending institution that you borrow from, there is a small fee that they charge from the customer. This is known as Processing Fee. The amount of processing fee varies for each lending institution and is normally between 1% and 2.5% of the loan amount.
Pre-closure Charges: If you want to close a running loan before its decided tenure period, the Banks and NBFCs charge an extra amount known as pre-closure charges on the borrowed loan amount. Different banks have different pre-closure charges. The pre-closure charges vary depending on how many years has your loan completed before you decide to pre-close it.
✅Can my application for Personal Loan Jhalawar get rejected due to my CIBIL score?
Personal Loan, being an unsecured loan, one of the most significant decision criteria for getting your Loan application approved is your CIBIL Score. Having a High CIBIL score becomes extremely important if you wish to avail of a Personal Loan in the future. Make sure you don’t leave or delay any of your loan EMI payments or any credit card payments as that will result in decreasing your CIBIL score. Most of the Personal Loan rejections occur because of a low CIBIL Score.