About Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
Prices will never go down, nor will your expenditure, so now the question arises how are you going to cover these necessities on your own? We have a solution for you that is a Personal Loan, a life-changing potion which will help you to raise your standard of living, not only this you can use it according to your requirements. Even if you want to go for a trip, or want to make your child study in the best educational institution, etc. you got it all. You can use it according to your requirement.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history. Furthermore, there is no end-use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Why Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar?
- The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
- The personal loan tenure ranges up to 5 years.
- The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162.
- The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
Eligibility for Loans depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
1. Salaried Applicant
2. Self-employed Applicant
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants:
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator online
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing of loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
- Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
- The business should be running for the last three years.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Interest Rates on Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Tenure of Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
The tenure of Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates then you can do so.
Documents for Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
- Identity proof: One should have the following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill in his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Coloured photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
How to Apply for Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar?
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- By clicking this link, you will be directed to all details of the personal loan where you can select your preferred city.
About Jyotiba Phule Nagar
Jyotiba Phule Nagar District is known as Amroha. It is one of the 72 districts of Uttar Pradesh state in Northern India. Jyotiba Phule Nagar District has a population of 1,838,771. It is bounded on the north by Bijnor District, on the east and southeast by Moradabad District.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2021
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 3 Why Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar?
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
- 5 Interest Rates on Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
- 6 Tenure of Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
- 7 Documents for Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar
- 8 How to Apply for Personal Loan Jyotiba Phule Nagar?
- 9 About Jyotiba Phule Nagar
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2021