What is Personal Loan Kalyan?
A personal loan is the easiest way to overcome your financial crisis. It is a life saver. As the name suggests, a Personal Loan may be opted by an individual due to an urgent requirement of cash, for example, any medical issue, education purpose or wedding or to fulfill any of your other personal needs.
Personal Loan Kalyan Interest Rate:
Personal Loans that are provided by different banks have their own interest rates. With a change of banks there is a change in rate of interest as well. The minimum iterest rate that is provided by the banks is 10.75%.
Benefits of Personal Loan Kalyan:
Personal Loan Kalyan comes with some benefits that are listed below:
- Easy Disbursal: There is an easy disbursal involved in the process of Personal Loan Kalyan. You can now get the loan disbursed in just one-two days and sometimes within one day only.
- No guarantor: The best thing about Personal Loan Kalyan is that you don’t have to show or keep any confidential papers.
- Personal Documents: When you go for Personal Loan Kalyan, make sure that all your documents are genuine as your documents speak for yourself.
- Simple Application Process: Your few documents, along with your passport-sized pictures, are required for filing your application form for a Personal Loan.
Personal Loan Kalyan Eligibility Criteria:
- Salary: The bank decides your loan amount approval based on your monthly income. This is just to make sure that the applicant is capable to pay the loan amount after loan disbursal.
- CIBIL Score: It reflects your credit history. The score is derived using a CIBIL report, which is also known as (CIR) Credit Information Report. All your payments are tracked through CIR.
- Location: It is yet another primary concern while opting for a loan. Your loan will be sanctioned only from the bank branch that is nearby your current location.
- Age: Minimum age of the person applying for a personal loan must be 21 years and maximum age is 60 years.
Personal Loan Kalyan Documents:
- All financials are considered (company documents as well as ITR files)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Two passport sized photographs
- Identity proof (aadhar card/driving license)
- Salary slips of last three months
- Bank statements that are six months old
- PAN Card is must
- Residence Proof (Owned/Rented/Company provided)
- Passport sized photographs – 2
*NOTE: In case of rented apartments, rent agreement will be attached.
Points to remember about Personal Loan Kalyan:
- CIBIL Score plays an important role when it comes to personal loan. By tracking your credit history, the bank decides whether you have financial stability or not.
- A fixed amount will be paid to the bank by the applicant.
- Quick and hassle-free loan disbursal is provided to the customers.
- The banks always make sure about your account stability. Make sure you make all the payments timely.
Dialabank helps you to choose the best option of banks by providing you the updated market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Go to our website which is dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
What is CIBIL Score in Personal Loan Kalyan?
CIBIL Score is the history of your payments that you have done in the past. The CIR (Credit Information Report) is the history of your credit score which checks your account’s history for different loans that you have taken (if any) and the credit card history (if you have).
What is an EMI?
Equated Monthly Installments also know as EMI is the monthly fixed amount that the customer or applicant has to pay to the bank as the loan amount. The applicant is the borrower in such cases and the bank is the lender.
Based on your work profile (net salary) and the amount of loan you have to take, the bank decides what your monthly EMI is going to be. You can calculate your monthly EMI by yourself with the help of an EMI Calculator.
Basic FAQs about Personal Loan Kalyan Interest Rate
1. Who can apply for a Personal Loan?
People those who need instant amount of money for any personal use may opt for this option.
2. What is the tenure of personal loan?
Personal loan is given for a minimum time span of one year to a maximum time span of five years. There is no extension of a personal loan; you have to repay the amount to the bank within that time slot only.
3. Are there any other charges involved in a Personal Loan?
Yes, there are 2 charges that are included in the process of personal loan. They are mentioned below:
Pre-closure Charges: Whenever you want to close a running loan before its closing time period, then banks charge an extra % of interest rate known as pre-closure charges on your loan amount. Different banks have different pre-closure charges.
Processing Fee: For every bank that processes your personal loan, there is a little amount of money that they charge from you. This is known as Processing Fee.
4. If my CIBIL score is not maintained then can I get a rejection for the loan?
Banks consider CIBIL Score the most when it comes to a personal loan. So, try not to skip any of your bank payments or any credit card payments as that will reflect in the decrease of your CIBIL. Most of the rejections that happen are based on your CIBIL Score.
Kalyan is a city in the district of Thane, loacted in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a neighbour city of Mumbai.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Personal Loan Kalyan?
- 1.1 Personal Loan Kalyan Interest Rate:
- 1.2 Benefits of Personal Loan Kalyan:
- 1.3 Personal Loan Kalyan Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.4 Personal Loan Kalyan Documents:
- 1.5 Points to remember about Personal Loan Kalyan: