What is Personal Loan Kangayam?
A personal loan is a right choice for people in requirement of urgent finances to do their stuff; you can use it do anything and everything of your choice. It falls under the unsecured loans. It has fast disbursal and is completely hassle-free.
Why Should One Apply For Personal Loan Kangayam?
- The loan amount depends on the income and repayment capability of the person.
- Personal Loan Kangayam is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No collateral like property or asset is required for Personal Loan Kangayam.
- No cosigner required for Personal Loan Kangayam.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
Personal Loan Kangayam Eligibility
Everyone can not avail a personal loan, and there are some eligibility criteria on which the bank provides loan. There are two categories of applicants:
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum of 60 years.
- If the borrower resides in a metropolitan city, then the minimum income should be Rs 18,000. And if the person belongs to a non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have a working experience of last three tears, and the salary should be deposited in their bank account only.
- If the person has applied for a personal loan, then he should have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is simple; he has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
- The age of a self-employed applicant should not be less than 25 years.
- The applicant should have been filing his ITR for the last three years.
- The applicant should have a good credit score, with no debt left due.
- The minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- If the applicant has a business, then his business should be running for the last three years.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Kangayam Documents
- Identity proof ( Passport/ voter card/ driving license/ aadhar card)
- Residence proof (passport/ voter card/ driving license/ ration card/ aadhar card). If the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement and electricity bill which has to be on the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- PAN card of the applicant has to be submitted under KYC formality.
- If the applicant is s salaried one, then he has to submit his salary slip of the last three months and the bank statement of the last six months.
- If the applicant is self-employed, then, he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos.
Personal Loan Kangayam Interest Rates
Personal loan interest rates may vary from person to person as it depends on the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Kangayam Tenure
The tenure of a personal loan is from 1 to 5 years.
Why Your Decision Of Choosing Dialabank Is Right?
- No extra charges are applicable.
- Ready to help 24/7.
- Approval in no time.
- Assistance from experts.
How To Apply for Personal Loan Kangayam?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to the details of personal loan where he can choose his preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, call 9878981166.
Kangayam is a small town in Tirupur district in the state of Tamil Nadu. It has a population of 32,147.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Personal Loan Cities in Tamil Nadu
|Personal Loan Karagoundenpalayam||Personal Loan Karapakkam|
|Personal Loan Karur||Personal Loan Keelakarai|
|Personal Loan Kelambakkam||Personal Loan Kodaikanal|
|Personal Loan Kodikurichi||Personal Loan Krishnagiri|
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Personal Loan Kangayam?
- 1.1 Why Should One Apply For Personal Loan Kangayam?
- 1.2 Personal Loan Kangayam Eligibility
- 1.3 Salaried Applicant:
- 1.4 Self-Employed Applicant:
- 1.5 Personal Loan Kangayam Documents
- 1.6 Personal Loan Kangayam Interest Rates
- 1.7 Personal Loan Kangayam Tenure
- 1.8 Why Your Decision Of Choosing Dialabank Is Right?
- 1.9 How To Apply for Personal Loan Kangayam?
- 1.10 About Kangayam
- 1.11 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 1.12 Other Personal Loan Cities in Tamil Nadu