All about Personal Loan Keelakarai
Demands are never-ending, but the salary is limited, so in such situations, what must a person do to meet his needs? The answer is to take credit. A personal Loan is the best among all as the feature of not mortgaging any property against is beneficial for those who don’t have one.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal loan is a collateral free loan that comes without any security. It is a handy option for the people who do not possess any collateral or do not have their own. The loan can be availed to meet various requirements of life.
Why Personal Loan Keelakarai?
The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
The loan tenure ranges up to 5 years.
The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162.
The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 percent.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
Personal Loan Keelakarai Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Keelakarai Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
1. Salaried Applicant
2. Self-employed Applicant
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants:
1. Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
2. Minimum Age: 21 Years.
3. Maximum Age: 60 Years.
4. Work Experience: Should be Overall, three years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
5. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
6. A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
1. Minimum Age: 25 Years.
2. Maximum Age: 65 Years.
3. Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
4. Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
5. The business should be running for the last three years.
6. CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Keelakarai Documents
Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
Personal Loan Keelakarai Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
How to Apply for Personal loan Keelakarai?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Keelakarai is a small village in district Ramanathapuram of state Tamil Nadu, India. It is very beneficial for an individual to take a personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
Axis Bank Personal Loan
0.50% to 1.50%
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
SBI Personal Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Personal Loan
1% to 2%
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
IIFL Personal Loan
Muthoot Personal Loan
Manappauram Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Personal Loan
Andhra Bank Personal Loan
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Personal Loan Cities in Tamil Nadu
|Personal Loan Kumbakonam||Personal Loan Kuthanallur|
|Personal Loan Madambakkam||Personal Loan Madurai|
|Personal Loan Maraimalai||Personal Loan Nagapattinam|
|Personal Loan Nagercoil||Personal Loan Ooty|
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Keelakarai
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 3 Personal Loan Keelakarai Interest Rates
- 3.1 Personal Loan Keelakarai Eligibility Criteria
- 3.2 Personal Loan Keelakarai Documents
- 3.3 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 3.4 Personal Loan Keelakarai Tenure
- 3.5 How to Apply for Personal loan Keelakarai?
- 3.6 About Keelakarai
- 3.8 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 3.9 Other Personal Loan Cities in Tamil Nadu