About Personal Loan Khordha
There are some days when we get into some kind of financial problem and are not able to meet our financial needs. A personal loan is a loan that helps us to solve these kinds of financial issues. A personal loan allows the buyer to use the money as per their choice. The borrower does not need to keep anything in the bank as collateral.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Khordha?
A nice record as a consumer, least age just as a sufficient month to month payments are significant for getting your loan affirmed. After you have applied for an individual loan, your credit report containing your financial record and your last FICO rating is audited by the moneylender. Accordingly, if the candidate has a decent FICO rating, moneylenders would give you an individual credit at a low pace of premium and the other way around.
Any Personal credit Khordha requires less administrative work. Generally, the cycle is without bothering and on the web, however, the strategy and necessities can shift from bank to bank. Likewise, some loaning organizations can be exacting in following and keeping up their terms and conditions concerning obligatory records accommodation. On the off chance that no reports are presented, the application may even be dismissed.
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of a personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Khordha
The personal loan eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- The minimum age requirements of individuals should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have a minimum income in metropolitan city Rs 18,000 and in non-metro city Rs 12,000
- The minimum age requirement should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants have to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Personal Loan Khordha Interest Rates:
The interest rates in a Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Documents for Personal Loan Khordha
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show their salary slip for the last three months and bank statement for the last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two coloured passport size photos 🙁 Applicants should not wear any glasses)
How to apply for Personal Loan Khordha?
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2021
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Personal Loan Cities in Odisha
|Personal Loan Kujang||Personal Loan Kuradiha|
|Personal Loan Mahammadpur||Personal Loan Meramandali|
|Personal Loan Nidhipur||Personal Loan Nimapara|
|Personal Loan Paradeep||Personal Loan Paradip|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Khordha
- 2 Why Apply for Personal Loan Khordha?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Khordha
- 4 Personal Loan Khordha Interest Rates:
- 5 Documents for Personal Loan Khordha
- 6 How to apply for Personal Loan Khordha?
- 7 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2021
- 8 Other Personal Loan Cities in Odisha