All about Personal Loan Kohara
Need a feasible solution to untangle your financial dilemma. Dialabank is here to give you a pinch of a little miracle which is Personal Loan, an unsecured loan that can be used for multiple purposes with minimal documentation.
Why apply for a Personal Loan?
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the person and his repayment capabilities.
- Personal Loan Kohara is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- Does not require the borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- The Guarantor is not needed for Personal Loan Kohara.
- Personal Loan Kohara will help you to enhance your credit score.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Kohara
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The age of the applicant must be 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant must be good.
- The minimum amount should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running at least from the last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents for Personal Loan Kohara
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Interest Rates on Personal Loan Kohara
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Tenure of Personal Loan Kohara
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 24/7.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
How to apply for Personal Loan Kohara?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
It is located in Punjab. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%|
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Ludhiana||Personal Loan Kharar|
|Personal Loan Kotkapura||Personal Loan Khanna|
|Personal Loan Kot Ise Khan||Personal Loan Khamanon|
|Personal Loan Kohara||Personal Loan Kapurthala|
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Kohara
- 2 Why apply for a Personal Loan?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Kohara
- 4 Documents for Personal Loan Kohara
- 5 Interest Rates on Personal Loan Kohara
- 6 Tenure of Personal Loan Kohara
- 7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 How to apply for Personal Loan Kohara?
- 9 About Kohara
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
- 11 Other Cities For Personal Loan