All About Personal Loan Kotputli
Do you have a unique idea that can bring revolution in everyone’s life, but does not have funding to make that idea into reality? All you need is a Personal loan having less interest rate with no assets to be kept as collateral.
What is Personal Loan?
The loan offered to people without placing any collateral is termed as a Personal loan. This loan helps a person to meet any personal requirement without including any type of property. It can be used for wedding expenses, higher study, home renovations, debt consolidations, and many more. You can make a personal loan as it is easy to take and more manageable to repay. In addition to this to avail, this loan you don’t need to have any collateral as this loaning scheme is guarantee free facility.
Why one should choose Personal Loan Kotputli?
- Collateral free loan: This loan is unsecured in nature and does not demand any security to secure the loan.
- Minimal Documentation: It is a Loan that is free from long paperwork.
- Simple procedures: It is a simple loan scheme as there is no process to check the collateral.
- Multipurpose loan: The money availed through this loan can be utilized for a variety of personal works.
Personal Loan Kotputli Eligibility Criteria:
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Should be Overall 3 years and must have 1-year experience in the ongoing job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
- Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
- The business should be running for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Kotputli Interest Rates:
The interest rates in a personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per year.
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Kotputli Tenure:
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
Personal Loan Kotputli Documents:
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available at 247.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through Dialabank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
Personal Loan Kotputli Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Kotputli is a city and a municipality in Jaipur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is the connectivity between Jaipur and Delhi. It is very beneficial for an individual to take personal loan Kotputli, all you have to do is to visit Dialabank or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Kotputli
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 3 Personal Loan Kotputli Interest Rates:
- 4 Personal Loan Kotputli Apply Online